Chapter Seven: The Bell Test

------------------------Previously--------------------

"Ok now we all now ourselves, Meet me tomorrow at training grounds 7. Dont eat or you'll throw up. Ja ne!" He said and poofed away. Me and Satsuki knew what the test is all about. Its teamwork.

No one POV

Naruto and Satsuki is heading to Ichiraku for lunch. Once they arrived, they sat on one of the stools and ordered there ramen. "Hi Teuchi-san, Ayame-chan" Naruto and Satsuki said in unison. "Hello Naruto, Satsuki." Ayame said. "The usual?" Teuchi said. "Yes please." Naruto said while Satsuki nodded.

Naruto and Satsuki chatted for a while waiting for they're ramen. Once the ramen was served they ate up. Naruto was on his 7th bowl while Satsuki is on her 3rd bowl. "Wow Naruto, how can you eat so many?" Asked Satsuki. "Well, if its good ramen, i always have space for it." After they finished up, they paid and left the stand.

They went straight to the weapons shop to buy some stuff. Naruto bought kunais, shurikens, explosive tags and kunais. Satsuki bought the same. Once they got everything they needed, they got to the counter and paid.

After that they went to they're apartment and ate dinner. Naruto said that he will cook tonight. Once Naruto made food, they talked about tomorrow. "Ne.. Naruto. Do you know about the test tomorrow?" She asked. "Yeah i do. Its teamwork isnt it?" "Yeah. It is. But Menma might not team up with us." She said. "I'll get him to team up with us. He could be stubborn but can listen. Maybe." Naruto said. "Okay then. I'll see to it." Naruto and Satsuki then finished their dinner and Naruto washed the plates.

They then got to there separate rooms and said to good night to each other. Naruto then layed on his bed and thought about Kurama. He then entered his mindscape.

"Yo." Kurama said. "Hey kura." Naruto said. "I learned about seals this morning. And i have a surprise for you." "Close your eyes." Kurama did as what Naruto told him to do. He/she closes his/her eyes and heard something changed. "Open your eyes." Naruto said and Kurama opened his/her eyes. Kurama was shocked to see that the once sewer turned into a garden with trees, plants and animals. The cage turned into a collar on his/her neck.

"Thank you... Naruto." He/she said. "No prob. Anyways, are you a male or a female?" Naruto said. "Oh i am female." Kurama said. "Oh okay kura-chan." Naruto said. "Hey Naruto, do you want me to train you?" "Yes please. When do we start?" "Right now." Naruto then woke up that it was 9:32 p.m. Kurama appeared with a puff of smoke and they began training.

Time skip: Morning.

Naruto was panting heavily due to Kurama's training. He almost passed out which luckily he didn't. He learned chakra control which includes tree walking and water, hiding his chakra that even high jonin cant sense, and improved his shadow clone jutsu. "Naruto, i have to give you something." Kurama said on her human form. She has red hair that can match Kushina's hair, a red battle kimono, anbu pants and red sandals.

Kurama tossed a summoning scroll to Naruto. "Is this..... A summoning scroll?" Naruto asked. "Yes. I gave it to you because you are now ready to be a fox summoner." Kurama said. Naruto quickly hugged Kurama while Kurama just chuckled. "Open it and write your name on it using your blood." She said. Naruto opened it and wrote his name using his blood. "Now try it." She said and showed Naruto the handsigns. Naruto quickly memorised it and did the handsigns. "Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" Naruto said and summoned the fastest fox who is named Fuka.

"Who summoned me?" Fuka said. "That would be me." Naruto said and Fuka quickly looked at Naruto. And looked at Kurama. "Kurama-sama, you gave him the scroll of foxes?" (I dont know i dont have internet today.)Fuka said. "Yes Fuka, He is now the new summoner of foxes. He is Naruto Uchiha." Kurama said. "Naruto-sama, it is a pleasure to have you as the new summoner of the foxes." Fuka said. "Thank you Fuka. You may leave now." Naruto said.

"Hai Naruto-sama." With that, Fuka was gone with a puff of smoke along with Kurama. 'Naruto, its already morning. Go wake up your sister or your gonna be late.' Kurama said mentally. 'Hai Kurama-sensei' Naruto then woke up Satsuki. They ate and looked at the clock. It was 7:12 a.m.

They waited three hours and went to training grounds 7. Surprised that Kakashi wasnt there.

Naruto POV (yeth!!)

I was surprised that even Kakashi-sensei isn't here yet. I sensed his chakra nearby. "SATSUKI, NARUTO YOU TWO ARE LATE!!" Menma shouted. We got annoyed and then Kakashi appeared. "Yo!" He said. "YOUR LATE!" Menma shouted again. "Well you see, a black cat crossed my way so i had to go the long way." Kakashi said. "LIAR!!" Menma yelled. After that, Sensei got a timer clock and put it on the stump.

Sensei then pulled out two bells. "So this is a survival test. You will get these bells from me before the timer ends. The other one who will not get a bell loses and will be tied to a stump and will not pass." Sensei said. "But sensei.. There are only two bells." Menma said. "Exactly. One will be sent back to the academy while the other two will be a genin." Sensei said and smirked. "Ready, set," Sensei stopped when i threw him a kunai. He caught it with his hand.

"I didn't say start yet." I heard him say. "If you wait for your opponent to say start, you might be already dead." I said and smirked. "Thats true. Anyway ready, set, go!" He said and me and Satsuki hid in the bushes successfully hiding my chakra. Menma was on wide open. 'Baka' i thought and while i did, he was launched in the air holding his butt and went to the river. I helped him up and we hid within the bushes. "Menma, how about lets all team up to get the bells." I said

"No! I'm gonna get a bell and pass this test." Menma said. "You dont know the main purpose of this test dont you?" I said making him confused. "Its teamwork. If we work together to get that bell even if its only two, we can pass." I said giving him a reason. "Okay whats the plan?" He agreed and i signalled Satsuki to be ready.

"I already told Satsuki the plan so get ready the plan is.."

Kakashi POV

I was reading my book and somehow they are all gone. I can sense Satsuki and Menma's chakra but i cant sense Naruto's. "Strange." I whispered to myself. And shurikens started going at me with high speed. "Katon: Goukakyou no Jutsu!" I heard Satsuki said and a great fireball came at me when i dodged the shurikens. "Doton: Mud Wall!"  I said and a mud wall was shown infront of me. It stopped the fireball but there was shurikens heading towards me. I dodged them but i felt someone grabbed the bells.

Menma grabbed the bells while i was busy dodging attacks! Menma then gave a bell to Satsuki and a bell to Naruto. "Sensei, we all pass now." Naruto said. "Why?" I said. "Because the purpose of this test is teamwork isnt it?" Naruto said. They all grinned at me. "Welp.. looks like you passed." I said. Satsuki cheered while Naruto and Menma smirked. 'This team will make it far.' I thought.

Cut! Hey guys! Sorry for not updating so soon because i got sick. Anyways we moved to #7 satsuki. *cries* But we got 250+ views!!!! This is insane guys!! *cheers* I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Currently it is midnight and im very tired. Next chapter will be on 3 days. Sorry guys but we will go to our grandma's house and mom told us no playing gadgets. *cries again* Cya potetos!!!