B.M x Reader : Ginger Gifts

Aged up Beverly Marsh and Reader
Requested from a prompt list : 167 what a pretty sight

Warnings : Slight NSFW , Homosexual Relationship , Swearing
( ps you can leave my page if you hate on anyone who is lgbt, Be respective even if you don't support it. )
Summary : (Y/N)'s week has been shit and she's been stressed the whole time, and now that it's finally Friday, she's come home to her shared apartment with Beverly. Being the loving girlfriend that Beverly is, she finds away to help un-stress her little (Y/N).
-
(Y/N) sighed as she closed the door into her apartment, kicking off her shoes and dropping her keys and purse onto the floor, slightly sliding down the door she had just recently closed.
"Bevy!" She whined, only to be responded with silence. "Bevy?" (Y/N) asked again sounding more like a question. When she was then met with silence again she assumed that her favorite red haired women was probably still at her pm college course.
With a grunt, (Y/N) finally pushed herself off the door, and walked down the tiny hallway towards their shared bedroom, stripping along the way, leaving a trail at the beginning of the hallway which went from socks, pants, shirt, to a bra.
Stretching out her arms she quickly grabbed a pair of her baggiest sweatpants, pulling them on before gathering all her (H/C) hair in both hands and pulling it into a very horrible messy bun. She stared at her over sized T-shirt on the floor for a moment before deciding it wasn't worth the effort.
Walking back down the hallway, very shirtless, she started kicking all her scattered clothing to the side, making a mental note that she'll pick it up later before walking into the kitchen and pulling out a tub of ice cream, and one of the largest spoons in the silverware drawer, walking back to the room resting her back against the headboard as she turned the tv in their bedroom on.
About thirty minutes had to have pasted because next thing (Y/N) knew, she was waking up with a empty tub of ice cream in her lap, a snore in her neck, and the tv still on, all thinks to someone giggling beside the bed.
Opening her eyes slowly she made eye contact a pair of blue eyes full of love, affection and adoration.
"What a pretty sight." Beverly smiled bringing her hand up to (Y/N)'s face pushing away from of the hair that fell out of her poorly made bun.
"I look like shit Bevy." She mumbled nuzzling her head into Beverly's hand which was now placed on her cheek.
"That's not true (Y/N/N)." Beverly hummed looking at her placing a kiss on her forehead, moving the spoon and ice cream out of the way, setting it in the bedside table. "Rough day?" She asked.
"Rough week." (Y/N) mumbled, bringing her hand up to wrap around the one on her cheek. (Y/N) watched as Beverly flashed her a devilish smirk.
"I know how to make it better." She hummed. Beverly leaned in slowly looking into her (E/C) eyes.
"You're beautiful, you know that?" she asked making (Y/N)'s face turn a small pink. (Y/N) didn't have anything to say in response, her mind drawing a blank. How could Beverly find her attractive in even in this moment?
"I don't deserve you Bevy." (Y/N) muttered against Beverly lips as they both shared a tender kiss, their mouths moving against each other. (Y/N) could still never get over the how's Beverly's lips were so soft.
What started off as a tender kiss seeped as Beverly bit (Y/N)'s bottom, taking it in between her teeth as she dragged it out slowly, listening to (Y/N) moan slightly.
Beverly placed her hands on the sides of (Y/N)s head as she kissed her once again, then placed one on the corner of her mouth, then her cheek bones, then her jawline, moving down to her neck.
Letting out soft moans as Beverly kissed, licked and bit her neck she ran her fingers through the red hair she loved so much.
"Bevy." She whispered pulled her back, (E/C) meeting blue.
"Shhhh, this is about you this time." Beverly smiled, flashing her perfect white teeth. Pecking her lips once again she started traveling downwards, kissing the valley in between (Y/N)s naked breast, to her stomach, towards where the elastic of her sweat pants was.
Smiling once again, Bev brought her hands up, grabbing both (Y/N)'s underwear and sweatpants, dragging them down and off her (S/C) legs, dropping them to the floor to be dealt with later like the cloths still littered in the hallway.
(Y/N) watched as Beverly placed her legs thighs on her shoulders, Bev placing a kiss on her inner thigh before she slowly leaned her head forward.
"Just relax and let me do the work." She hummed.
Laying down, snuggling close to each other was a naked (Y/N), and fully clothed Beverly. Humming a tone, Beverly placed her chin on top of (Y/N)'s head, as she slowly started to stroke her back slowly lolling her to sleep once again.
"When I wake up it's going to be your turn." (Y/N) mumbled as she wrapped and arm around Bev's waist, listening to her favorite red head as she chuckled.
"I love you (Y/N) (L/N)." Beverly whispered as (Y/N) closed her eyes.