R.T x Reader : Cuddle Buddy

Aged up Richie Tozier & Reader
Requested from a prompt list I posted : 57 is that my shirt , 67 stop being so cute , 73 oh, are you ticklish?

Warnings : Fluff ❤️
Summary : Richie decides to show up to your house late at night after sneaking out of his own house, not that (Y/N)'s mind of course, it makes for some very great cuddle time.
-

(Y/N) hummed as she put on the over sized guns'n'roses t-shirt, watching as it fell mid to her thighs. Looking at her mirror, twirled slightly in it, finally happy she successfully stole her boyfriend's t-shirt for the first time. He could try to get it back from her - if he wanted deal with a small adorable angry girlfriend.
Running her hands through her (H/c) she turned around, walking over to her desk, getting ready to turn off her lamp and head to bed, she heard a slight tap on her window, looking over she didn't see anything. With a shrug she went back to what he was doing, but curiosity got the best of her when she heard the small taps resume at her window. Looking over to her window she felt her soul leave her body as she saw a body that wasn't there moments before, letting out a shriek, she clamped her hands over her mouth as she heard chuckling coming from the other side of the window.
She placed one of her hands over her rapidly beating heart, before it all clicked in her head, and that she finally recognized the face.
Richie fucking Tozier.
Rushing over to her window she practically threw it up as she shoved her head out to see Richie sitting on the tree that was unnecessarily close to her bedroom - but it was very convenient for sneaking out or sneaking people in, in this case.
"What the fuck are you doing Richard!" (Y/N) whispered - yelled at the teen aged boy sitting in her tree, hoping her little shriek didn't wake up her sleeping family.
"I just came to see my favorite person - is that my shirt?" He paused min-sentence as he looked her body up and down, just now noticing she was wearing one of his shirts, which turned into a dress on her. Looking down at what was indeed his shirt, she started blushing and pulled away from her window, letting him get in so he would stop sitting on her tree and risk being caught by neighbors.
"So what if it is? You're not getting it back." (Y/N) claimed, crossing her arms as if it would help her prove her point in the conversation. She watched as Richie raised an eyebrow at her, as if it was an invitation to prove her wrong. Trying to act just like her, he grinned and also crossed his arms over his chest.
"Is that so (Y/N)?" He gave her a wide smile, before quickly pulling her into his chest, and started to move his fingers into her side, while she let out a giggle mixed in with a squeal, muffed by his chest. It was only moments after that before she pushed him away, blush covering her face as she tried to calm down, smiling all the while. Richie smiled at her, before realizing something, that made his already big smile, even bigger. Walking back to her, he repeated the same process earning another giggle squeal type noise.
"Stop it Richie." (Y/N) whined as her giggling slowed down.
"Oh, are you ticklish?" Richie teased, he knew very well she was. He loved to tickle her, it was one of the easiest ways to get her to laugh, which was something he loved to hear, and if he had a choice, would chose to listen to it all day if he could.
Smiling, she grabbed his hands, and pulled him with her to her bed, turning around and shoving him onto it so his back hit the bed and his long lanky legs dangled off. He watched as she turned to her desk and finally turned off her desk light, and then went to lock her bedroom door, knowing Richie will most defiantly stay the night tonight to get his much wanted cuddle sessions with her. Walking back to her bed she watched as Richie pulled himself higher onto the bed, kicking off his shoes, and opening his arms for her to come to him.
Smiling for the millionth time tonight she got on the bed and started crawling into his side as he wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tightly. She looked up at him right when he did as well. Looking into her (E/C) eyes, he rested his forehead against hers giving her an Eskimo, watching her blush and smile at him once again. He felt his heart swell looking at this girl he was glad to call his.
"Stop being so cute." He whispered looking into her eyes as she hummed, thinking of her answer to him.
"Hmm, no." She closed her eyes and held him tighter, both falling asleep with smiles on their faces.