S.U x Reader: Anxiety

Paring: Stanley Uris x Reader

An: This was inspired by the song Anxiety by Blackbear, to fit in with the fanfiction I have wrote in the past, being a Richie Tozier x Reader, and be warned this is a very very short one shot, just helping me get back in swing considering I took a long break.

Warning: Some Fluffu ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ

Summary: Stanley Uris hadn't heard from (Y/N) all summer, and to best honest for him this had been a shitty summer, almost getting his face gnawed off and everything, had It got her too?

-

Stanley sat on his bed, nervously shaking his leg as he tapped his finger repeatedly on his knee, he looked around the overly clean room, his mind spewing accusations and thoughts about his 'missing' significant other.

He had tried to reach her all summer, with the Pennywise fiasco going about the whole time he needed to know she was safe and alright, but all he got on the when he had called the house phone was the voicemail - which he had already previously filled up with the past numerous calls to the (L/N) House hold.

The curly haired boy looked to his bedroom door, ever since the speech he had made at his bar mitzvah, his parents had banned him from using the phone for who knows how long, since they knew he was obviously anxious for someone to answer.

His parents were gone, maybe he could sneak away with one phone call, because surely it wouldn't hurt to just check one more time, and see if anyone would answer- his thoughts were cut short when he recognized the ring of the door bell.

He couldn't be his mom and dad could it? They were meant to stay out all night. His mind went straight to think of thoughts containing the sinister clown, ignoring the second sound of the doorbell being sounded off.

"Stanley!" The brunnette heard faintly from his room on the second floor of house. Not caring if the clown had come back or not, he busted out of his room, skipping stairs, and jumping the last one, to rush to the front door of the house.

Throwing open said door, he looked through the second glass door to lock eyes with a short (H/C) girl. "Oh hey Stanley, I thought you were home- What happened to your face!" She shrieked.

Ignoring her he opened the glass screen door and locked her into a bear hug, nuzzling into her neck, his curly locks tickling her nose. "Stan! Whats wrong?" She asked slightly worried, gently placing her hands on his back.

"Where were you?" He asked, more of mumbled into her neck. Sighing the girl ran a hand up to met his hair. "My parents wanted to leave Derry on a vacation for the summer, they didn't give me time to tell anyone. I think it was because they were worried about all the other kids who went missing." She said, pulling his head away from her neck, holding his cheeks as he placed his forehead on you.

"What happened while I was gone?" (Y/N) asked, looking into his brown eyes.

"Just some bad anxiety with a couple panic attacks." He whispered. Yeah right, just 'a couple.'