Chapter 3

~~~

Nishi woke up in a cold sweat that morning. She had a nightmare about walking into school in underwear. She was embarrassed at having such a weird dream that she screamed into her pillow.

Suddenly her bedroom door opened after a set of loud footsteps were heard just outside of it.

"Y/N ARE YOU OKAY! I HEARD YOU SCREAM SO I RAN!" It was of course none other than Yū.

Furiously she stared waving her hands at him. "It was nothing, don't worry about it!"

Her brother sighed and dropped his head. "Alright, if you say so. Breakfast is ready by the way."

He left her room that way she could get ready.

Y/n pulled on her school uniform, a simple skirt, stockings, and a polo. She thought for a while before pulling on a large gray sweater and looking in the mirror. She observed the blonde streak in her hair that matched her brother's and began to brush her bed-head down. (Her blonde streak is somewhat hidden when she puts it behind her ear, it is not like Noya's tuft above his forehead) She nodded to herself and slipped her flats on.

She turned the light off in her room and headed downstairs towards the smell of cinnamon.

Noya was seen stuffing some brown sugar and cinnamon toast into his mouth at lightning speed. He then gulped down a large glass of milk.

Y/n pulled her chair in so she sat closer to the table. She picked at her food for a bit before taking a bite. She then took a sip of her own milk.

So similar yet so vastly different.

Their mom entered the kitchen and ruffled her children's heads.

"Mom, I just brushed my hair!", they both said simultaneously. Their mom chuckled and wished them good luck at school.

Nishi grabbed her backpack and Noya grabbed his volleyball bag.

Y/n looked at his bag and thought about his team. She really did want to talk to people. Was Yū right when he said that being manager would help her achieve that?

~~~