Bad Dream

Narutos pov

I smile as I get out of bed. Today me and my dad are going to the sand village to create a peace between the villages. Then we are going to have a relaxed day. I get dressed then remember I had moved back in with my dad and the foxes had joined me. "Kurama are you there?" I ask quietly. "Yes I am kit what do you need?" He asks. "Nothing just wanted to make sure you are still here." I say and smile. I walk out of my room. My mom sees me but I walk by her. My mom still has to work for my forgiveness. My little sister has never done anything but I still don't trust her. "Kit to your right!" Kurama yells and I dive forward. I look back as a huge fireball hits the wall lighting it on fire. I look and see Sakura. 'When did she learn the fireball jitsu?' I ask myself. I get up and see her smirking. "Kit behind you!" Kurama yells again and I dive to the left. I look and see the wall on fire. I hear screaming and see my little sister Niko surrounded by fire. My mom then screams as she sees Niko. "Naruto what have you done?!" She screams at me. I point to where Sakura was and see she is gone. Kushina hits me in the face. Just then Minato comes around the corner with Sakura. He sees kushina hit me and grits his teeth. Kushina grabs Niko. Minato lets Sakura go and she throws a kunai at my dad. I dive in the way, it hits my chest then she appears in front of me. She turns my head and I see my family on the ground dead.

I jolt awake gasping. Dad hears me and comes running in. "Are you OK?" He asks me. I run my hand through my hair. "Yeah just a bad dream." I say. He hugs me and I hug him back. "Let's forget about it and go train then we will relax." He says and I nod. He walks out of my room. "Kit are you OK?" Kurama asks me. I nod. "Yeah I am now." I say and feel him smile. Just then Kyuubito walks in to my room. "Breakfast is ready Naruto."  He says and smiles at me. I nod. "thanks Kyuubito." I say. He nods his head then walks out of the room. "Kurama your family is really nice." I say and get dressed. "Thanks kit." He says and I smile

Hours later

Minatos POV

I smile as me and Naruto face Kushina and my baby girl. "Ready to practice?" I ask Niko. She nods. I smirk. "Naruto play easy." I mutter to him. Hr nods his head just then kushina runs at Naruto. He swiftly  jumps over her and kicks her back sending her to the ground. He glares at her. Just then Niko does a clone jitsu and over 100 shadow clones appear. Naruto smirks as Kurama appears. Kurama hits them with his tails and they all vanish. Niko looks surprised then smirks as I am grabbed from behind. I see Niko running towards me. I then teleport away.

Narutos POV

I smirk as me and dad defeat Kushina and Niko. I got a couple hits on Kushina. But little does she know that they weren't me. It was her inner self. I smirk again as dad ruffles my hair. Kushina gets up and punches me in the face. Kurama growls inside my mind. I grab her and pin her down. Kurama half comes out. "Watch it Kushina because Naruto could easily kill you with one punch so I suggest leaving him the hell alone."  Kurama let's me back in charge. She smirks. "Then Kyuubi let's fight." She says. I go to punch her but suddenly I can't move. "Shikamaru let my son go." Minato says. I fall backwards and kushina jumps up and runs to Minato. "Minato kill the monster!" She screams pointing at me. I smirk as Minato pushes her away. "He is our son!" He hollars at her. "If you don't like him then just leave!" He yells and she looks taken back. "Fine then maybe I will!" She yells back. I start to tear up. "Good then go!" Dad yells and she storms off. I grab her shoulder. "Mom wait." I say and she glares at me. "Listen to me!" I yell as Kurama takes over. "Listen you worthless girl, don't fight with your husband just because of me. I will leave and you guys can go back to normal." Kushina nods and Minato looks torn. He shakes his head. "Naruto I don't want to loose you again." He says crying. Kushina rolls her eyes. "Minato I would hate to be the reason you and Kushina fight. Naruto and I will be around soon. Just trust us." Minato slowly nods. Kushina hugs him. Kurama let's me back in control. "Makoto Kyubi, Kyuubito and Kyuubimaru pack up our stuff please we are leaving." I say. "Can we ask why?" Kyuubito asks. I smile sadly and explain everything that just happened to them. They all appear in front of me. I fall down and start to cry. "I'm such a horrible person." I say and start sobbing. Kyubi puts his head on my lap. Kyuubito smiles sadly, Makoto wraps her tail around me and Kyuubimaru also puts his head in my lap. "You are not a horrible person Uzumaki Naruto." They all say. "Kit you will never be a horrible person not matter what. I can promise you that much. However your fate may change depending on the choices you make. I think you just need some time to figure out your true feelings then and only then will you understand your dad."  I look and see Kurama there in a meadow. His arms are open. I run over to him and he picks me up. "Kurama I'm sorry I'm such a failure." I whisper. He shakes his head and wraps his tails around me. "Kit you are not and never will be a failure. You will go through your darkest times thinking you are alone but you are not. You have me, Minato, Makoto, Kyubi, Kyuubito and Kyuubimaru. We will always and I mean always be right here waiting for you because we love you and because you are our family, especially my family. My brother even." Kurama says and I cry harder. He puts me down in front of him. I cry and hug him.