Hinata and then kidnapped

Narutos POV

I smirk as I see dad on the ground. Me and him have been training for hours and I finally beat him. "I finally beat you." I say smiling.  He smiles and nods. "Yeah you did." He says. I give him my hand and  help him up. I hear a small gasp and look over at the bushes. I look at dad and he nods at me. I walk over there slowly. "Kit watch out, it could be a trap." I nod my head. I move the bushes and see Hinata. She gets up then runs off. Her long dark purple hair swaying behind her. "Hinata wait!" I yell and take off after her. I sign then jump in to the trees. I quickly catch up to her and jump down. I land in front of her and she falls on her butt. She looks up at me with a blush. I hold out my hand and help her up. She blushes even more and takes my hand. I help her up. She looks in to my eyes. She then blushes and looks away. I let go of her hand. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you fall." I say and she looks back at me. "I-I'm sorry I didn't say anything." She says then blushes as red as a tomato. "It's OK." I say then smile. "Do you want to train with me and my dad?" I ask and she smiles at me. "It would be an honour." She says and me and her run back to dad. "Lord Fourth I'm sorry I didn't say anything." Hinata says and he smiles. "It's fine and you call just me Minato when it is just us three." Dad says then I smile. "Dad can Hinata train with us?" I ask and he nods. She smiles then dad looks at her then back at me.

A Few Hours Later

Narutos POV

I smile as me and Hinata hug and she walks away. Dad waves goodbye at her and then turns to me. "Someone's got a crush on you." He teases and I smack his arm. "Well I kinda like someone else." I say and then dad raises an eyebrow. "Who?" He asks me and my face turns bright red. "Well you know the 7 tails jinchuuriki?" I ask and he nods. "I think she is kinda cute and I have a small crush on her." I say and he pats my back. "Then go for it." He says and I cover my face. I then hear somebody gasp and I look over and see Sakura. "Not this bitch again." I mutter to myself. "Kit easy," Kurama warns me. I glare at her and she walks up to me. She smirks and runs her hand across my chest. "Aww somebody has got a crush." She says looking in my eyes. She puts her hands on my face and smirks. She leans in by my ear. "She can't have you." She says then kisses me. I stand there shocked. She pulls away and then puts her hand on my chest. "Oh you kissed back?" She asks me. I finally snap out of a daze and smack her across the face. She smirks as I hear a poof then feel something in my back. "Where is your dad?" She asks smirking. I look around and see him on the ground with a sword in his shoulder. "Dad!" I yell then spit out blood. I look down and see a sword through my back in to my chest. I fall to the ground. "Nice work." Sakura says and I look up. My eyes widen as I see who stabbed me.

Cliffhanger, Who do you think it was? Sorry this chapter is so short.