Chapter Diciassette: The One Where She's Not That Easy.

"Bels?" He breathes, heart skipping a beat just hearing her delicate voice.

"Hey," She says quietly, eyes watering as she realises how much she missed his voice.

"I'm so sorry," His voice cracks, "I miss you so much, I'm so, so sorry," He sniffles, wiping the few tears that fall, "I just. . . Luke's better than I am, and I thought you would've preferred him,"

"It's okay," She replies, "I overreacted, baby. I'm sorry," Her lips turn downwards into a frown, "I'd never want Luke over you, and I'm not that easy, baby."

"You didn't overreact, I would've been exactly the same. I'm so sorry, I love you,"

"I love you back," She smiles a little, wanting nothing more than to wrap her arms around him and tell him that everything will be okay.

"God, you have no idea how much I've been needing to hear you say that," He smiles through the tears, his heart swelling with love.

"He even wrote a song!" Ash yells through the phone, her angelic - well angelic to Michael - laugh made it's way through his speaker, his heart melting at the sound.

"Shut up, Ashton." He mumbles, his cheeks burning crimson.

"Aww, what's it called?"

"Want You Back," He replies, smiling to himself.

"Ironically," Ash snickers.

"Ash, go to hell," She begins, "Aka, leave the room and go back to Cake." She finishes, making me let out a laugh under my breath, and Ashton leave in his - dramatic - Ashton-like fashion.

The room is quiet for a minute or so, her breaking the silence,

"Is he gone?"

He chuckles, "He's been gone for a while."

"Oh," She says, him being able to inagine the light pink blush forming on her cheeks, "Did he walk into the door again?"

"Is that even a question?"

"True," She giggles, bringing joy to him, her laugh like music to his ears.

"I really did miss you," He states, feeling like he's dreaming, his head spinning in the best way. That's love, man, his subconscious tells him, his smile making a reappearance.

"I really missed you back," He can hear the smile on her lips, biting his,

"Like, so much. I was so bored writing fanfiction without you."

"That's all you want me for?" He teases.

"Is that not obvious?"

He gasps in fake shock, "You're kidding!"

"Of course I am," She laughs, melting at the handsome man-child over the phone, "You know, sometimes I feel like I'm dating a child with you."

"With me? We're both dating the same child?"

"No, as in: dating you feels like I'm dating a child,"

"But you said with me,"

"Yeah, cause I am with you."

"Okay, thank you for clearing that up." She rolls her eyes playfully at his happy tone, knowing he just wanted to hear her say that they're together.

"Anytime," She smiles, "You know why?"

"Why?"

"Because I love you,"

"I love you right back," He smiles, happier than he's been in a while.

He got his angel back.

She got her rockstar back.

What else do they need?

****

Hey guys!

BIKEY SHALL PREVAIL HAHAHAHAH

Sooo, they're okay! They're alive! The ship is sailing! Ahhh!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, thank you for reading even if you didn't!

I love you all so, so much!

Peace out, yo!

~Bels Xx