Epilogo: The End.

-a couple of years later-

She wakes up, the sun blaring through the curtains, wincing as it blinds her a bit.

She hears a childs scream, momentarily panicking before she sees that Michael is no longer in bed. She climbs out, shivering at the cold air hitting her once warm skin, she walks down to the blonde-haired man she married only four years ago. She stands at the doorway, leaning onto it, just watching him with their daughter.

"Daddy, no!" She laughs, squirming every which way to get out of his grasp.

"Say sorry for eating Daddy's food then!" He says, trying to be stern, but failing miserably as there's a huge smile on his face.

"I'm sorry," She whines dramatically, laughing still, crawling away, eyes lighting up seeing her mother watching, "Mummy!" She squeals, running over to her, knocking the air out of her while she's there.

"Careful, sweets," She chuckles, "You might wake up your little brother."

"Daniel never wakes up!" She whines back, "How much longer is he gonna be in there for?" She mumbles, tracing patterns on her mothers bloated stomach.

"Not too much longer, baby girl," She smiles, stroking her daughters long brown hair.

"Even then, you'll have to be careful with him," Her wonderful husband notes, hugging her from behind, hands resting on her hips, thumbs stroking them under her, well his, shirt.

Mia nods, "Cause he's still very little, like a beanie bear."

"Well, not that little," He chuckles, "But yes, he's very fragile." She nods again, showing she understands.

Bella rests her head back on Michael's shoulder, smiling to herself, she listens to Mia talk to Danny, and relaxes against him.

"You're gonna have the best Mummy and Daddy ever!" She exclaims, giggling softly, she keeps mumbling to him.

"I love you," She whispers to him.

"I love you back." He whispers back, nuzzling into her neck.

This is their happily ever after.

THE END.

****

SO IT'S OVER, OH MY GOD. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WOW.

MUCH WOW, VERY HEHE.

I really hope everyone enjoyed this book, even with how short it is! I absolutely love it, and am really proud of it, so I hope you are, too!

I love you all so, so, SO MUCH! UGH!

Thank you so, so much for reading!

Peace out, yo!

~Bels Xx