Chapter Ventuno: The One Where It Hurts.

CalmBrother: Michael Gordon Clifford, I don't care who, or where, the fuck you are. You need to be here for your fianceè right now.

DirtyCliffo: Huh? What happened?

CalmBrother: I'm iN FUCKING LABOUR, BITCH

CalmBrother: That was mean, I'm sorry.

CalmBrother: It just really hurts

DirtyCliffo: WHAT

DirtyCliffo: I'M BOOKING A TICKET RIGHT NOW, HANG IN THERE BABY!

DirtyCliffo: oh my god, I'm sorry

CalmBrother: It's fine, cause we get to meet our baby after this :)

CalmBrother: Or at least I will if you don't get here soon, because you'll be dead if you don't.

CalmBrother: :)

DirtyCliffo: literally on my way to the airport right now, I love you so much

DirtyCliffo: I'll be there soon, baby

*once he gets to the hospital*

His hands slam unexpectedly onto the marble surface, wincing at how loud it was, apologising quickly before asking,

"I'm looking for Bella, or Isabella, Parker. . . Soon-to-be Clifford,"

"Are you the father?"

"Yes." He says without hesitation.

"She's very close to being fully dilated, I wouldn't annoy her at this point," She chuckles, "She's down the hall to your right, room 334."

"Thank you," He breathes, basically sprinting to her room, smiling as he sees her through the window.

As the door opens slowly, her smile lights up, putting up her hands and making grabby motions. He doesn't hesitate to carefully climb into the bed with her, melting at her baby bump, silently asking to touch it. She nods, a smile still present on her face.

He reaches out, his hands brushing the smooth skin of her stomach gently, smile widening at the feeling. Our baby is in there, he thinks to himself, silently fangirling.

She whimpers all of a sudden, he pulls his hand away thinking he hurt her, she shakes her head knowingly as she tries smiling a little, eyebrows furrows; she scrunches her face up in pain, squeezing his hand.

"God, I didn't think it would hurt this much," She mutters, wincing.

"Want me to call the nurse?" He says, worriedly, already grabbing the "remote". He doesn't hesitate pressing the button for the nurse a couple of dozen times, keeping his right hand in her grasp to try and help with the pain.

The nurse walks in, confirming that Bella is, in fact, fully dilated and that she's would have to give birth at any minute.

This was it.

They were meeting their baby.

****

Heyo!

So, she's having the baby! Yay!

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! (The next one is a v short fluffy chapter for the baby, so. . . Enjoy that too haha)

Love you all, thank you for reading!

Peace out, yo!

~Bels Xx