Home time!

Jason was thinking about who he ought to pick.

"What about you Alec?"

"I say truth....I do not want to humiliate myself!" Alec said eyeing Jace in his glamorous gown.

"Who said I won't humiliate you Alec," Jason teased.

"Ugh, just get on with it dude," he said acting dauntless, but his eyes were speaking more of a vivid fear of the kind of humiliation he might receive.

"Right so, rank Isabelle, Magnus and Jace," he grinned ear to ear, more and more as Alec paled.

"Go on brother dear," Izzy said flashing a big smile baring her teeth.
She looked like a wolf.

"Mhmm," said Magnus with a slight raise of an eyebrow.

"Okay, don't fight over the 1st place, it's obviously occupied by me," Jace said teasingly.

"Yeah, not happening. I guess Izzy, Magnus and then Jace," Alec smiled smugly.

He looked satisfied with his answer. So were Izzy and Magnus.

Jace was clearly NOT okay.

"Hey!" Jace said with mock hurt and at the same time in sync Magnus and Izzy said, "Alright. That wasn't so bad."

Then Alec looked around and mumbled, "Frank."

"Dare?" It was more of a question than a reply.

"Okay, so what about... letting Magnus pick your clothes!"

All the demigods looked bemused, while the Shadowhunters grinned like Cheshire cats.

"Okay?" Frank said tentatively.

"Right... so here we go."

A veiled package materialized and Magnus asked him go try it on.

Frank picked the expensive looking bag and went to another room to get changed.

Annabeth's POV:

Peals of laughter escaped our mouths.
Frank was clad in a suit... dusted with silver glitter.

A lot of silver glitter.

But nonetheless, he looked good. He looked like a giant panda that rolled around in silver glitter.

Except the glittery shimmers dredged on his expensive suit, he looked as  normal as a demigod would in a suit.

Everyone had to lid their mouths when Frank spoke. He looked kind of comical in that suit.

Everyone applauded Magnus and his witty selection of the suit!

"Alright, Annabeth." Frank said desultorily. We barely managed to contain the grins, Leo choked his laugh down forcefully and Calypso just shook her head at Leo, giving up.

"Truth," I replied.

"Hmm. Most annoying thing about Percy?"

"He's dumb, like oblivious, he isn't stupid. And very generous, too trusting. Extremely thickheaded-"

"That's a long list, Annabeth," Percy pouted.

"But then, you're sweet and caring and loyal, so it balances out."

"I totally thought the second part was me," Leo and Jace said in sync.

Piper voiced all of us Demigods' thoughts. "Oh gods, not another Leo!"

We all snickered at the honesty that the statement contained.

But it was true.

One Leo was enough.

Two would be crazy!

_______________________________________

The Demigods decided to head to CHB at around 5 in the evening.

They promised their new Shadowhunter friends that they would definitely meet again.

They headed to camp, thinking of how big a coincidence it was - all of them meeting Shadowhunter friends who lived together.

They all silently thanked the Fates for weaving the Shadowhunters into their lives.

-x-

All the Shadowhunters back at the Institute thanked the Angels.

Raziel bless them.

It was amazing to have made friends like these Demigods, who had achieved feats as great as theirs and had also saved the world from greater evil.

They fought for the same cause.

They all contained the same heroic blood.

_______________________________________

~End of Story~

A/N: Thanks for reading!! Please do vote and comment:)