Wandering

Pidge scurried down the hall. After she passed Hunk's room she heard a groaning noise coming from Lance's room. It wasn't like the normal "Pulling of a face mask" groan, it was more like a bad dream groan.(IDK) She pushed herself through his door to see a fast asleep Lance lying sprawled half across his bed and half across his floor. Pidge chuckled at the sight of him. When she got closer she saw that he was slightly distressed. He looked so worried like he got lost in space or all the paladins got killed by Zarkon! The green paladin hated the look of utter fear on his face. Pidge walked over and heaved the sleeping Lance of the floor and back onto the bed. Pidge leaned over Lance and said "Lance, are you ok?" While nudging him gently. Until finally, his eyes met hers. 

"Err..... Pidge is that your or am I dreaming?" He said sleepily. 

"Yeah" she replied 

"What are you doing here at...." Lance stuttered 

"6:30, I'm up because I was going to the green lion hanger to upgrade some stuff and I was walking past your room when I heard you groaning" the small girl said 

Lance said nothing

"Did you have a bad dream or something 'cause you seemed distressed" was her reply 

"Yeah... it was... scary in a way. Do you want me to tell you about it?" 

Pidge nodded 

QUEUE DA FLASHBACK (Imma write this NOT in his POV)

******************************

Lance was in a room that was only occupied by him, Zarkon, Haggar, Pidge and acouple of bodies. Lance was suddenly yanked forward with Haggar's powers and forced into a kneeling position infront of Zarkon. He saw that the bodies were Hunk, Shiro, Keith, Allura and Coran. The only Paladin that wasn't laying lifeless on the floor was Pidge. He suddenly blinked and she was in Sendak's grip (like in the episode after "Fall of the castle of lions") high above the ground. She squirmed to get out of his grip but it was no use, she was helpless in the hands of the galra. Until she stopped squirming and Sendak let her lifeless body fall to the ground. Lance couldn't help but scream, now knowing that all his friends were dead, even Shiro, the strongest of the group. Gone. All gone. Never to be seen again. What would Matt do?! What would all of their family's do, knowing that their family was dead in space?

****************************** 

"That's harsh, are you ok, Lance?"

"I'm fine, just a little shook" he replied in a shaky voice 

"Do you want to come to the green lion hanger with me? I mean, so your not alone" she said 

"I would like that, a lot. Thanks Pidge" he answered her

"No problem" she said, standing up

"She looked so cute when she was worried" lance thought. Lance pushed the idea out of his head and got out of bed