Nightmares

Art by Honestly Pretty Chill aka the PLANCE GOD!Lance woke up first, he was spread out over the bed while Pidge, was curled up in a ball at the corner. Lance got up and stood on the bed, making sure not to interrupt her sleep. He moved his t-shirt that they put up as a make shift curtain to check the time. Pidge's laptop had turned off in the night so he couldn't get the exact time, but he knew it was morning. He quietly got off the bed, moving to the kitchen. He cooked up some breakfast which was pancakes and a glass of milk for the both of them (he used some sort of thing that Hunk said was like pancakes). Pidge woke up from the noise Lance was making. He noticed that she was awake and trotted over to her.

"Rise and shine sleepy head"

"No"

"Yes"

"Why?"

"Because I have pancakes."

"What!" She said, while she shot out of bed. She started scanning the kitchen to see if he was lying, but she wasn't. She got up and started reached out to get hers but Lance put his hand infront of her. 

"You must get changed before you eat."

"What you didn't change! Why should I?!"

"I did change. Go on now, go."

"Screw you" she muttered to herself while entering the bathroom. She changed into her brown shorts and a green t-shirt. When she came out, she heard someone knocking. When Lance went to open the door, she pointed at him and said

" I bet you my computer if it's Lenin"

"I bet you my jacket that it's not"

"Deal!"

Lance opened the door, to see Lenin's happy face. Pidge started laughing behind him.

"Told you" she whispered in his ear.

"Hi guys! I have two things to say, one, the ball is being held soon and two, you need to get your outfits. I'll see you guys there! Ok bye now!" She said while grabbing the door handle and shut the door herself.

"That was...weird?" Lance said confused

"Yeah... we should probably get going, we don't want to make her wait."

"Ok but we need breakfast first"

"Oh yeah"

They both made their way to the kitchen and happily ate their food. Lance took longer saying he was 'savoring the flavor'. When Lance had finished, they both headed down to the hut where Lenin showed them earlier. They met her there and she directed them both into different huts wow they like their huts saying that whatever the picked was free. Lance spent what seemed like forever just admiring the suits, until he picked a grey vest suit, a white shirt, grey trousers, fancy black shoes, and to tie it all together he got a blue tie. Pidge however, wasn't having an easy time picking out what to wear. There was no trousers there, only long gigantic flowing dresses that were the bigger than her. She finally picked a plain green dress with a white piece of fabric hanging around the waist, the dress came to her knees. She skipped the shoes because they were all high heels that were way to big. When they were leaving, they got a bag each to put the outfit in, and with that, they left. Lance was admiring his suit while Pidge was getting more and more anxious. She had decided that she would wear black shorts underneath the dress and wear a pair of white sneakers. 

When they both got back to the hut, Lance put his outfit up some wear high and Pidge put hers some wear really low. 

~**********~ time skip cause I'm lazy and it's too early~**********~

When they were getting into bed it was surprisingly cold. Lance lay down to Pidge, putting his arm over her and pulling her closer to him. Pidge tensed and was blushing intensely at his move. She soon relaxed but she tensed up again when he rested his chin on her head, but then relaxed again. (Get ready for slight angst)They were asleep for about 6 hours when Pidge shot up into a sitting position, sweating and panting. Her sudden movement must have waken him up, because he was now sitting beside her. 

"Hey hey hey, are you alright?" He sounded genuinely concerned. 

Pidge wasn't able to answer, she was so scared that she was at a loss of words. Tears started to well up in her eyes. 'Don't cry Katie. What kind of paladin cries infront of someone. Don't cry don't cry don't cry' she thought to herself. Lance noticed something was wrong, normally she would have answered by now. Lance pulled her into a tight embrace. She rested her head on his shoulder, hiding her face the best she could

"It's ok, calm down, you're safe, I'm here I've got you. Now can you tell me what happened?"

"I-it was a nightmare. About when my b-.. you know who died.. it was so clear and it felt like it happened again"

"Pidge I'm so sorry" he said hugging tighter "Let it out, it'll help I swear"

She started to silently sob into his shoulder. He started to rub her back to comfort her.

"T-thank you"

After a while of that (they didn't mind it though) Lance lay them both down. He placed her on top of him (like the picture above)and they fell asleep again, this time, with no interruptions. 

Ok so I hoped that watered your Plance a little, it'll get a lot better soon I promise and srry it's short. Ok bye! Also she was talking about Matt. Sorry I killed him...