Cuddle Buddy

Srry this is gonna be a short chapter 'cause there's not much to type in this chapter. 

Lance didn't want to be alone for long, so after he got dressed, he grabbed his jacket and ran down to the green lion hanger. He was accompanied by Pidge at the entrance to the green lion hangar. Pidge signaled for Lance to enter the lift (thingy) before herself. They crammed into the elevator.

"How are we going to fit onto the zip line?" Pidge asked

"I dunno" Lance replied 

"Should neither of us go on the zip line and we just walk down?" Pidge asked again

"Yeah, we should do that with the speeder too"responded Lance

Soon they arrived at the zip line and watched it descend down the tunnel  before walking themselves. Lance stuck to the wall while Pidge walked down the middle. Lance started talking and Pidge was listening so she wasn't watching her footwork. Acouple seconds later Pidge, tripped over her own foot and hit the floor on her side. She started sliding down the tunnel passing Lance. Lance (being da stupid bean he is) copied Pidge and slid down the hall on his side too. The two of them shot down the hall beside each other. Sadly their fun came to an end when the tunnel came to an end. Forgetting about the speeder, the went through the hole (y'know, the thing they go through after da zip line) Lance first then Pidge. Lance landed in the speeder and then Pidge landed on him. 

"GHWAA" Pidge yelled

She felt her face heat up. She predicted it probably looked like a tomato. Immediately Lance copped on and scooted to a side while Pidge struggled to get off him. She shoved herself into the wall of the speeder and buried her face in her hands. Lance blushed slightly and stuttered 

"OMG Pidge I'm sooooo sorry! Are you ok?"

Pidge didn't respond but instead she mumbled 

"Mmhm" and turned her head away

"I promise I won't tell anyone! Let's just forget this ever happened ok?" He told Pidge

She nodded and turned her head forward. She saw the green lion. They were FINALLY there at the green lion hanger. 

"She was so warm and cuddly, for the few seconds" Lance thought 

******************************                                                                                                                                         A few hours later                                                                                                                                                                     ******************************

"Should we go back to bed now? I mean we spent the ENTIRE day down here!" Said Pidge 

"Yeah" Lance replied 

They both left the green lion hangar. When they were at Lance's room, Lance asked Pidge

"Hey, y'know my dream I had last night? Well, oh jeez this is embarrassing, will you please stay in my room. I eh um MEAN JUST FOR A LITTLE BIT" 

"Sure" Pidge smiled back at him 

Lance blushed and opened the door for Pidge. He asked her if she minded turning around and facing the wall while he got into his pjs. She blushed and turned to the wall. After he got dressed, Pidge sat on the floor with her back pressed against his bed and he got into bed, but he was wide awake from the incident that happened earlier. The talked about things like the "Mercury Gameflux 2". Lance noticed Pidge's voice becoming more faint until it completely vanished. Lance sat up and looked at Pidge. He released that we was completely knocked out! Lance silently got out of bed and lifted Pidge bridal style onto his bed. He laid down next to her and pulled up the blankets but made sure they didn't cover Pidge's head. He wrapped his arms around her. She was so warm and cuddly! Lance soon fell asleep to with Pidge in his arms.