The meeting

Oh god I'm so sorry I forgot about this and then I don't know what to write AHHHHHH.

Pidge woke up early. When she opened her eyes, her face heated up. Lance's face was about 6 centimeters away from hers. She wormed her way around Lance and out of bed trying not to wake him up. She checked her laptop to see the time. Pidge then opened the box with their formal wear and took hers. She went into the bathroom and changed. When she got back, Lance was barely waking up. 

"Lance get up" she said walking towards him 

"Oh well that's a nice way to say hello" he replied sarcastically

Pidge nudged him in the shoulder as a response. When Lance looked at Pidge, he started blushing really badly. He shot out of bed so she wouldn't see, on his way to the bathroom, he grabbed the entire box with his outfit. Confused, Pidge went to the kitchen to get her box of food from Hunk and opened the lid. The smell of freshly cooked goods filled the room. Lance eventually came out of the bathroom and greeted Pidge. He too went to get his food box. On his way to the counter, he looked of Pidge's shoulder to see what she had got for breakfast and unintentionally walked head first into a wall. Embarrassed, he tried to act like nothing happed, but Pidge was already snickering at him. Lance chose some weird looking cookies for breakfast. 

"Careful" Pidge said

"Why, you want some cookies?" He said with a teasing manor while waving the cookie infront of her face

"No, I mean Hunk had make cookies before and the turned out to be scoltright. They almost broke his teeth"

"Oh so you care about me! Awwwww you don't want me to get hurt! Aww how sweet!"

Agitated, Pidge snatched his cookie out of his hand and started hitting it with her finger. Lance looked disgusted. 

"Don't worry, I washed my hands earlier"

Pidge only stoped hitting the cookie when a piece fell off. She handed it back to Lance. 

"Oh crap!"

"What?!?"

"We have to leave for the meeting! Now!"

Without having time to think, Lance grabbed Pidge's wrist and ran out the door. They didn't stop running until they saw the meeting building. As they caught their breath outside the door, someone came up to them. They had lilac feathers covering all of their body except their magenta face. They were wearing yellow bellbottoms and a cream tank top.

"Are you 2 Lance and Pidge of Voltron?" The stranger asked

Lance nodded

"Great! Oh wow I can't believe you're here! This makes my job so much easier! Anyways, I'm Lenin! I'll be your tour guide-"Lenin rambled. Her voice was squeaky 

"Excuse me Lenin, but we're supposed to be going to a meeting." Lance interrupted

"Oh I completely forgot! Come through here! The meeting is just about to start"

Lenin opened the door and allowed them in. Queen Oberus was wearing a cream tube top and a long flowing cream skirt, that was down to her knees. There was two men guarding the door, both in red and gold armor. You couldn't see their faces or any of them really. Pidge and Lance slid into their seats after Queen Oberus signaled them to. There was a short, plump man with brown skin and orange and white feathers to Queen Oberus' left. There was 4 seats surrounding a small black table. 

"Welcome paladins Lance and Pidge, now that you two are here, let the meeting commence!"

After what seemed like hours, Queen Oberus asked

"Why do you think we wanted two paladins on this very week?"

"Uhhh, I don't know, your majesty. Allura didn't tell us" Pidge stated

"Well paladin Pidge, this week the weather is like no other! Today is mild, tomorrow is warm, Wednesday is very cold, Thursday has niafi (knee-a-fee) and Friday is mild. This week you can experience Reonus at its finest!" 

"Oh look at the time! This meeting took longer then suppost to! If you have any questions, please ask now" the plump man spoke. He sounded like king Lubos but with a Switzerland accent. 

"Oh I have a question! What's niafi?" Lance asked

"Niafi is our national weather here at Reonus! It's when water falls from the sky, but it has gusts of wind following it! I believe it's much like a st-orm on earth" answered Queen Oberus. 

The man and Queen Oberus left the building, but Lance and Pidge wanted to look at the view. It was of a mint green field with a baby blue sky. Everything was peaceful until Lenin scared them by sneaking up behind them. 

"Hi there, it's me again! Lenin! C'mon follow me!"

Pidge followed without question and lance followed. She brought them to the ocean outside their abode, then to a small wooden shack with clothes 

"This shack is for clothes! You can get your outfits for the ball here!" Lenin stated

"Sorry but I thought these were the outfits for the ball" Lance said while pointing to his and Pidge's clothes. "The note in the box said so".

"Well that's weird! You get your ball outfits here" Lenin said cheerfully (like always) 

She next brought the two to a wood dome with massive windows that looked over the ocean and a glass roof with a sign at the door saying .~~ball room~~. Lenin then directed them back to their week house and left with a cheerful goodbye. As soon as Lance opened the door, Pidge ran and fell into the bed and checked her laptop.

"We've been gone for 8 hours!" Pidge said

Lance didn't even reply. As soon as he locked the door, he went straight to the kitchen. They only had one thing to eat all day! As he did that, Pidge went into the bathroom and got into her pajamas. 

"Aren't you hungry? You ate even less than me and I'm starving!" Lance said dramaticly

"I mean, I guess" Pidge replied

About a minute after Pidge said that, Lance served up two dinners of a steak, some weird orange sauce over it and two scoops of something that tasted like potato's. After their food they washed it down with milk. Lance then went to brush his teeth and do his daily night routine and Pidge brushed her teeth too. 

Daily night routine wth?!? Daily night wth was I thinking?

 They both then went to sleep as soon as their heads hit the pillows