Chapter Five-Breakfast

Tom loved his parents,but they were idiots.Like,his dad was Mewman!He'd been in this exact situation when he met Tom's mother!Why was it so difficult for them to understand this!?Honestly,their son walking around the castle at four in the morning was more important than this man's fucking freedom!Speaking of,it was bullshit that he even had to sneak.This castle was about to be his,and he was tiptoeing around the halls!It was his own fault anyway.He wouldn't be sneaking had he not caused this mess by leaving his mirror on.

Marco had a life,and though it was short,he deserved to live it however he pleased.It wasn't fair for him to be stuck with Tom.And while Tom really,really liked Marco,he certainly wasn't ready to marry him!

His thoughts were just scrambled as he sprinted through the maze like halls of the castle,wracking his mind to try remember where the many,many guest rooms were throughout the castle.He'd opened every door even associated with a guest bedroom,and hadn't even made it through a fraction of the castle.

Then,as if the founders of Mewni were looking down upon him from whatever serene paradise they resided,Thomas practically crashed through the double doors of yet another guest room,and there he was.

Marco jumped,sitting up on the lavish bed he previously laid on,staring at him wide eyed and confused.Tom dragged his numb feet across the carpet,collapsing at the end of the bed and sucking in as much air his lungs would take.

"T-Tom,what-"

"Phone!"The prince practically yelled,pulling his hand-held mirror from his pyjama pants pocket."Phone!T-To call you're parents!"

Marco looked at him speechless,before grabbing and opening his mirror,rapidly typing his parents number.Tom pulled himself onto the bed,still panting,and ran his hand through his greasy red hair.

"It's ringing!"Marco stated as the mirror buzzed.Thebuzzing was interrupted by the sharp knocks on the bedroom door.

The two stared,starting to panic.Tom practically dived under the bed,completely hidden by the huge pale pink blanket,laying down and being submerged in complete darkness.The fluffy carpet bristles tickled the side of his face,and the dust made him want to sneeze.

"What's all this racket?"He heard his father yawn.Racket?What racket!?His parents bedroom was at least twenty five floors above ground level!How could he hear something from a basement bedroom!?

"N-Nothing sir"Marco stuttered.

"Oh really?"Tom's dad said,almost mockingly.If he was moving his footsteps were surely silenced by the fluffy pink carpet covering the entirety of the floor."Ifnothing's going on,then why is Thomas's mirror here?"

Fuck.

"T-That's mine!O-Ours look simaler."

"Yes,so similar you have the same contacts listed."

"W-We have the same friends."

"Including your own name."

"My...um...."

The blanket was suddenly yanked up,exposing Tom to the light.Marco stood at the open door,hand clasped over his mouth in shock,and a disappointed David,hair thussled and pyjamas crinkled, stared down at the boy hiding beneath the bed.

"Sneaking in to see your bride.Really,Tom?"

The prince grinned nervously,terrified as he held eye contact with his Mewman father.David shook his head,muttering 'Typical',before dropping the heavy pink blanket back over the side of the bed,leaving Tom in darkness once more."Both of you get dressed."

"W-What?Why!?"Tom questioned,crawling out from beneath the bed.

"Today we had planned to discuss wedding plans over breakfast,but considering you two wanted to be Early Birds,now I'll have to go wake up the whole castle!"King Lucitor huffed,crossing his arms."I hope you're happy with yourselves."