prologue

About this story

-  Lorelai never ran away with Rory

- Christopher and Lorelai both finished high school and college.

- Not many knew Rory was the Illusive Hayden Granddaughter Lorelai Hayden, Not even most of her closest friends realized it because Christopher was never near Rory when she played with her friends

- Strobe and Francine Always Talked about their granddaughter Lorelai Hayden and never called her Rory or Mentioned the Gilmore's or who her mother was to anyone in society

- Rory never said her dad's last name and just called Francine and Strobe "Her dad's parents."

- Rory and Lorelai Lived with Emily and Richard until Lorelai graduated from Hartford prep. 

- Emily and Richard had gotten Lorelai and Rory a three bedroom apartment off campus.

-  Lorelai was Accepted to Yale, and she was going to work for her father and eventually take over for him when he retired.

- Christopher and Lorelai were still dating, He graduated from Chilton Prep and was accepted at Princeton and was studying to be a lawyer like his father. 

- The Hayden's and The Gilmore's decision to separate Christopher and Lorelai in high school after they found out Lorelai was pregnant.

-  Not many knew that Christopher was Rory's father and no one discussed it as it was improper to ask such questions. 

- Christopher and Lorelai had decided they would stay together through college even if they were at different school's they took turns to visit each weekend and they talked daily. 

- Christopher and Lorelai lasted until shortly after Lorelai's college graduation.

Rory, Paris, Tristan, Stephanie, Louise, Madeline and the boys(Logan, Robert and Colin) had grown up together in Hartford. Logan and Rory's nannies were twins sisters so, of course, they were together more often than with the others. Rory and Logan's Nanny's were friends with Paris, Tristan, Colin, Robert, Madeline and Louis' Nanny's also so they all grew up together. The went to Chilton Primary academy and then went to Chilton preparatory academy together. 

Colin and Robert were step-brothers From Andrew McCrea's second marriage after Colin's mother's death when Colin was 6. When Colin was 8 Andrew McCrea and Alina (Al-e-nah) Mills married, they had dated just over a year before getting married. Alina and Andrew both had lost their spouses, and they bonded over that. Roberts father had shortly before Alina found out she was pregnant with Robert. Alina was already the stepmother to her husbands ex-lover's Twin children Fredrick and Francesca before Robert was born, But only Andrew, Robert, Franny and Freddy knew Alina wasn't the twins biological mother.

Alina Worked part time at Grimaldi security since Robert was six months old up until Robert was in school full time and then she worked full time. Andrew was a Corporate Lawyer at McCrea Law.

When Freddy and Franny were 12 years old, and Colin and Robert were 10.5 years old Andrew and Alina Divorced when Alina had left to take Freddy and Franny to their Switzerland boarding school, Andrew didn't want to send the kids there even if they had been misbehaving.

Freddy and Franny had caused a terrible fight between Andrew and Alina because they felt as if Robert got special treatment because he was the spitting image of their father and was Alina's only biological son. They also felt that Colin got special treatment from Andrew because he was His biological son, None of this but the fact that Robert looked like his father the most was truthful, but it caused a massive rift in the blended family.