32. Life's Surprises

In 2010 and LDB event was set up for LDB Graduates of 2000 -2010 and their children (and parents of LDB member of those years IF they were also LDB members) It was a first of its kinds. Still, it was also a less formal event, More like an upper-class BBQ of sorts.

There were 2 areas of the event one was for the parents and the children and was catered more towards the kids with rides, games, food, drinks etc. The other part was purely adults with alcoholic beverages, dancing, and of course, fancier BBQ's meals.

Finn, Tristan, Logan, Colin and Robert spent a lot of their time escorting the kids on rides or playing in the bouncy houses like they were kids themselves. The girls loved watching their men with their kids. It brought back memories of when they were still in Yale of the things they did and probably never got to experience when they were children. The girls kept the babies with them so the guys could have fun for a while.

After the guys and kids had their fun with the kids, the grandparents and nanny's took over kiddie time with all of the kids so the parents could have some childfree time and enjoy the LDB party.

After the party, the gang left the kids with the grandparents and nanny's and went to an after-party get together for only the 2006 and 2007 LDBers and spouses at rich man's shoe. They had rented out the pub for the night; the girls were all looking forward to this childfree night to be able to drink a bit and enjoy themselves away from mommy life.

After their night out the 10 of them decided to arrange once a month to have a couples night out or a group date night so they could reconnect to their relationships beyond the children.

October 2015

Rory's 30th birthday

Logan had thrown Rory a 30th birthday party to celebrate. Many of the guests got up on stage or even on the dance floor and sang song's Logan had even gotten Ed Sheeran and his girlfriend Cherry in attendance. He sang a few of his hits that were how he felt about Rory and said a lot about their relationship. Logan even got to do a few duet's

PLAYLIST

Picture by Ed Sheeran (Pictures of Rory on a screen of her from birth to 30)

Sugar by Maroon 5 (sang by Robert)

Perfect by Ed Sheeran (Logan and Ed duet)

Cheerleader by Omi

Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran (Logan duet and dancing)

Shape of you by Ed Sheeran (Finn sang)

Galloway girl by Ed Sheeran (turned into Hartford girl sung by Logan)

Love me like you do - Ellie Goulding

Worth it by fifth harmony (sung by Tristan)

I don't care by Ed Sheeran (logan duet)

Like im gonna lose you by Meghan Trainor and john legend (sung by Rory)

Chandelier by Sia

Small bump by Ed Sheeran (sung by Logan)

Shut up and dance by walk the moon

Want to want me by Jason Derulo

Bad blood by Taylor swift

Honey im good by andy grammar

All about that Bass by Meghan Trainor

Im not the only one by sam smith

Hey Mama by David Guetta f/ Nicki Minaj, Bebe rexha & Afrojack