22. Summer Getaway

Im Moved and Semi situated... Still, lots of stuff to go through and set up but i figured i have a chapter ready so why not release it. Let me know what you think and what you would like to see happen in the future.

~Erin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the next few weeks, the group of 9 partied like it was their last bit of freedom for the rest of their life's seeing as for a few it was since they would be starting jobs in the real world or going on to further their education.

Everyone spent their nights in the club's drinking, dancing, singing and having the time of their lives. The last few days before Logan and Rory left to head to Grease Rory had been feeling tired from nightly partying and touring Barcelona during the day so the last 4 days in Spain she and Logan called it a night by 11 pm and spent more time at the villa and doing light shopping.

Finn, of course, spent a lot of time with various Redheads doing what he does best, drinking, flirting and banging in dark comers, alleys, restrooms, coat closets and any other place he could find dark enough. Never did he bring them back to the Villa so when he loved them and left them they wouldn't know where he stayed and couldn't cause damage or drama as easily.

July 8th, 2006

Logan woke up seeing Rory's head on his chest and feeling her arm over his chest and one leg over his and snickered that even after 4 years of marriage and 3 years of dating she always found the way to be as close to Logan as possible when sleeping. He felt Rory start to stir from her sleep.

"Morning babe," Logan says

"Mhmmm morning... What time is it?" She asked sleepily

"It's 10," Logan says smiling.

"Mmmmm Coffee" Rory said still mostly asleep.

"I will be right back," Logan says getting out of bed.

~Logan comes back In the room with Rory's giant cup of coffee and hands it to her~

"Mmmmm thank you, Happy Anniversary," Rory says

"Happy anniversary," Logan says smiling back at her.

Once Rory was done her coffee she looks at Logan with a big smile.

"So do I get my present yet?" Rory asks

"I don't know, I think we should eat first," Logan says with a devilish smirk.

"Oh I don't think so, Present first THEN food Mr," Rory says

"Ok, Ok hold on," Logan says as he goes and gets her present.

~Logan hands Rory a big tiffany's blue box~

"Ummm Logan why is the box so big?" Rory asks

"Open it and find out silly" Logan says

~Rory opens the box to find 4 smaller box's~

"Seriously Logan" She looks at him with a raised brow.

"Just open them," Logan says

~Rory opens each box, and each time she gasps~