Prologue

I hummed as I walked down the street. Today was our last day at school and now its summer vacation. I did a little victory dance as I remembered I was gonna spend this vacation at my family's farm house well excluding the family. Actually I wasn't really surprised since they were my step parents, they never really talked to me or asked how my day was but at least they provide me with everything and I guess that in itself is a good thing.

I was adopted and according to the little research I did on my background nothing is really known about me except my name and age. It sucks because I never knew who I was that's why I had decided to create my own identity but that isn't happening anytime soon, not until I can provide for myself.

*buzz* I heard a sound come from my pocket. It was a text from my best friend, (bf/n).

*So are we gonna meet up at that crazy farm house of yours or what*

*Yeah just come over as fast as you can cause its anime marathon day! And don't forget that you promised that you will play 'Call of Duty' with me this time* I replied smiling happily at the thought of spending the summer vacations with my best friend.

*Aww come on!*

*No excuses or else no anime for you!*

*AH.....OK, fine! So cruel. See u then! BYE*

*Bye!* I replied and turned off my phone as I headed towards the bus stop and got on the next bus that will take me to the direction of my farm house.

I stared out the window of the bus as I listened to a random melody I found online (above vid). It was very soothing and relaxed me quite a bit, 'It's gonna be one heck of a vacation' I thought as the music led me into a world of peace and wonder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any and all opinion are welcome. Related to the plot and as well as the character. So stay tuned for more updates and forgive me if I am not able to update new chaps, school can be a pain and you know it.