Chapter 3

~ 3rd person POV ~

"OH GOD!"

"Son of a-!"

"Ah! MOTHER-"

And many more colorful incomplete words could be heard from the room (y/n) (l/n) was getting dressed in. (bf/n) sweat dropped at his friends inappropriate yelling.

"Hey (y/n)! Do you need help?" (bf/n) asked.

"Nah, I'm fin- BITCH!" (y/n) said/cursed as he denied his friend's much needed help.

"Is something the matter?" a voice which apparently belonged to the demon butler said startling (bf/n).

"No, it's just (y/n). He's being the stubborn brat he is and isn't letting me help." (bf/n) said as another curse was heard from the room.

"Hm, this habit can be a problem. The young master will not be pleased by Sir. (y/n)'s choice of words." Sebastian said referring to (y/n)'s apparent cursing habit.

"Oh, don't worry. He isn't like that......normally." (bf/n) said.

After a while the door opened revealing a fully dressed and apparently pissed off (y/n).

~ Y/n's POV ~

I sat on my bed finally finished with my dress up show down as I overheard the little chat between Sebastian and (bf/n), 'That prick!' I thought referring to the now official complain log, Sebastian.

I got up and went to the door, opening it I leaned on the door frame having a hard time carrying my weight. Both of the guys looked at me.

"You know I overheard you guys talking and in my defense.... I slammed into mother Earth and have been knocked out for a week. I am injured and haven't eaten in god knows how long. You can't expect me to be all cherries and blossoms ya know!" I said making sure they heard the annoyance in my voice.

"I see, I apologize for my prejudice of you." Sebastian said as he bowed with a hand over his nonexistent heart.

'Damn. If they call me the drama queen, then this bastard must be the king.......wait.......that doesn't sound right.'

"Now if you would please follow me to my master's study." Sebastian said as he gave us his signature closed eye smile.

We followed Sebastian as he guided us through hallways that led to Ciel's study. Soon enough we stood at the said place's door. Sebastian knocked three times before we heard a muffled 'Come in'. He opened the door and led us in.

There Ciel sat in all his glory *note the sarcasm* hunched over a bunch of paper work.

"Sit." Ciel said.

We did as we were told and sat opposite to Ciel as Sebastian took his spot next to him. A while passed and no one said anything.

"You wanted to speak with us." I said as my eye twitched at Ciel's 'These-papers-are-more-interesting-than-you' attitude.

Sighing Ciel put down the papers and looked up at us as he leaned back in his chair.

"Yes. My name is Ciel Phantomhive, Earl of the Phantomhive Estate, also referred to as the queen's 'Guard dog' and owner of the Funtom Company." Ciel began by introducing himself;

"I believe as you are now well and awake that you would like to elaborate how you managed to fall in the middle of my property out of nowhere and ruined my perfectly constructed rose garden. But most importantly....." Ciel leaned forward and narrowed his eye at us; "Who are you?" he said finishing his little speech.