Chapter 11

Like that - Bea Miller

---------------------------------

“MOTHER F-” I tried to yell as I woke up to the presence of someone besides me, my mind going into full panic mode.

A hand clasped on my mouth as I noticed the familiar wine red eyes staring at me through the dark.
I calmed down, knowing I wasn’t about to be killed, or was I?

“Argh yofe traksnd tu keeal mwee?” I asked.

Sebastian chuckled, “Oh no. I am not.” He removed his hand from my mouth.

“So…..whatcha doin there?” I asked in an unsure voice as I noticed Sebastian leaning over me, one of his hand on my shoulder as the other held my arm. Moving my head backwards to lessen the awkwardness, I felt it lightly smack against something.
“Oh.” I said, realizing that he was just fixing my position, mentally cursing at myself I cleared my head of any weird ideas.

“Aaa…..thanks.” I said avoiding his eyes as he didn’t move from his position.

“Were you aware?” he asked.

“About what?” I asked, dumbfounded.

Sebastian let out a sigh, leaning closer he whispered, “About the young master being kidnapped.”
I took in a deep breath and looked back up to meet his eyes as he stared at me intensely waiting for my answer.

“Well of course I-” I started but before I could finish my sentence Sebastian had me completely pinned against the mattress, his grip on my shoulder and arm hardening as his eyes turning fuchsia.

I gulped, “What’s the matter with you?!”

“If you knew why didn’t you inform me.” Sebastian said pushing up against me in a threatening manner.

If anything I was offended by his accusation.

“I am under no obligation to tell you shit!” I spat as my temper got the best of me; “Get off of me Michaelis.”
My breath hitched as Sebastian did the exact opposite of what I said and leaned to my side, his breath brushing against my ear.

“You don’t tell me what to do.” Sebastian whispered.

I gritted my teeth as I felt heat crawl up my neck, ‘Nononononono!’
Even though I couldn’t see him I knew that he was smirking. Having had gotten a reaction out of me.

A few seconds passed as Sebastian held his position. Taking a deep breath he lifted his head to give me a final look over before standing back up.

“Good night.” Sebastian said with a fake smile before turning on his heels, leaving me alone to decipher exactly what the fuck just happened.

------------------------

The next morning (bf/n) and I stood in Ciel’s study, utterly and completely dumbfounded. (bf/n) looked at me as I looked at him.  Undoubtedly the same question going through our heads.

“If you two are done staring at one another. Might we proceed?” Ciel asked in an impatient tone.

(bf/n) and I broke contact. Turning my gaze sideways I looked over to the gentleman currently sitting in front of Ciel.

“This is Lord Aron Dorian.” Sebastian introduced.

A man about the same height as Sebastian and a single long piercing in his left ear. With burgundy hair and green eyes sat smugly, looking at us with great interest.

I looked over at Ciel with a questioning stare.

Catching my eye Ciel began, “Lord Dor-"

“Please Lord Phamtomhive.” Dorian said, “Allow me to explain.”

I frowned, unable to place when a character named Aron Dorian ever popped up in anything relating to Black Butler.

I clenched my jaw as Dorian fixed his eyes on me and (bf/n), “You see, ah (y/n) and (bf/n) was it?”

I nodded.

“You two kinda fell through my hole.”
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Pffttttt- HAAHAHAHAHA” (bf/n) and I burst out laughing as Dorian finished his sentence.

“Did -keke -he just! PFFTTTTT!”
I took deep breaths to calm my self as (bf/n) fell to the floor in a fit of uncontrollable giggles.

“Come- *deep breath* come on dude.” I said to (bf/n), patting him on the back. Letting out occasional chuckles as Dorian’s voice kept ringing through my head telling us we fell through his hole.

“What is the matter with you two?” Ciel asked as he sweat-dropped.

(bf/n) finally calmed himself and got to his feet, pointing towards Dorian he said, “He, he said…..pft” (bf/n) covered his mouth as another fit of laughter threatened to escape him.

I looked over at Dorian to find him staring at us with his eyebrow raised.

“So,” I began as I caught his eye, “What did you mean when you….well…..said that?”

“Ah yes. Well you see,” Dorian said as he got up from where he sat and walked over to us; “I opened a portal and you two fell through it.”, Dorian stopped in front of us as his words caught us by surprise, “And I want to know why.”