Chapter 7

NOTICE : To all the lovely readers who had read this story while I was still using my own OC, I have officially changed it to a reader insert. Sorry for the novice mistake~ I'll try to do better in the future!

(I have decided to not follow the original plot word to word since its hard and I am lazy.)

----------------------------------

"Hmmm..." I groaned as I woke in pain, feeling the hard ground it hit me that I had fallen asleep outside.

'Well another theory debunked, if you fall asleep ouside Sebastian will NOT carry you inside.' I thought as I frowned knowing that Sebastian had followed me but didn't bother to at least carry me to my bed. 'Jerk much.' I thought.

"A-chu!" I sneezed as I shivered, the cold not helping as I felt my wounds and bruises stiffen and burn, gathering myself I got up and checked my phone. Apparently it was still night time so I headed back to the mansion which was rather hard to miss even in that dense forest. After walking a bit further I ended up at the same fountain I had started at.

Walking up to the door I reached for the handle, for a moment I stood there and twisted the handle but for some reason it wouldn't budge. I turned it once then I turned it twice and then it dawned on me, as my eyes widened in both surprise and anger.

'The dick locked me out!!!!!' I thought as I fumed. Not knowing what to do I stood there my hand still on the handle,

'Should I knock?'

"Nah....I have to find another way in." I said to myself feeling annoyed and moved back a little to have a better look at the structure of the manner.

As someone who likes to play a lot of games I had picked up a thing or two about breaking and entering. So I moved towards a window that opened directly into the hallway, obviously it was locked.

'Time to take out the big guns.' I thought, the guns being the wire I always carry around with me for situations like this cause let's just say I once went through a terrible experience of being locked out on Christmas eve and then after mutilating a few of my neighbour's Christmas lights and many failed attempts at picking a lock I later found out that it is better to use a wire to open window latches rather than door locks.

Turning the end of the wire into a hook I slid it into the window frame right under the latch. After that I intertwined the hook part with the latch and pulled it upwards, just enough for me to hear the lock 'tick'.

With a victorious smirk I pulled the wire back, twisting it back to its original form I put it back into my secret jacket pocket and opened the window and climed inside.

'Take that you smug SOB.'

Moving to the stairs I climed up and headed to my room missing the warmth of the bed. Just as I reached my room I stopped in front of the door and looked down the hall towards (bf/n)'s room.

Without further thinking I walked 3 doors down and opened the door only to see (bf/n) sound asleep on his bed. Smiling I climed into his bed, a smirk on my face I put my mouth next to his ear.

"Boo."

"Ahh!!!" (bf/n) screamed and jumped out of bed as I roared with laughter and fell on to the floor myself.

"Dude!!! You almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Calm down sissy."

"What are you doing in my room?" (bf/n) asked.

"Well.....I was bored."

"So?"

"Can I sleep here?" I asked.

"Wha...Oh OK sure. " (bf/n) said as he got back on the bed, I followed suit. Getting another idea I moved closer to him.

"(bf/n)?"

"Yea-ahhh!" (bf/n) shrieked as I cupped his neck with my cold hands.

"Where were you?! You are freezing!" (bf/n) asked as he moved away from me. Holding onto his neck trying to warm it up.

"Sleeping." I said.

"Where?!"

"Outside."

"WHAT?!"

"Ya heard me."

"What were you doing sleeping outside?" (bf/n) asked.

"I don't know...waiting for Willy Wonka to come and take me to his magical paradise of choco delight." I said and smiled innocently while spreading my arms into the air to emphasize my point to which (bf/n) asnwered with an eyeroll.

"It's not good for you ya know. The cold is bad for your wounds they could get worse."

"Oh..." I said as the realization caused me to wince, "You just had to remind me.." I said as I held onto my sides, while they burned as if they were on fire.

"Anyway let's sleep before Ciel starts to miss us." (bf/n) said with a yawn.
"Yeah OK. " I said and laid back down.

'And I will get my revenge on bassy....soon.' i thought narrowing my eyes slowly before closing them. Almost immediately (bf/n) and I both fell deep into sleep.

3rd person POV~

"Master it is time for you to wake up." Sebastian said as he opened the curtains. The sunlight causing Ciel to wake up from his slumber.

From the side of his eye he looked at Sebastian as he turned around and went on to pour his Young Master some tea as he explained the menu for today's breakfast. Not paying much attention to what his butler had to say Ciel chose Scones, the only word he payed any attention to. Moving on Sebastian explained to Ciel todays schedule. He had a meeting with at least two people today. The second one catching more of Ciel attention then the other.

"Oh, is that the man I have in charge of stuffed animals at my factory in India." Ciel said as Sebastian dressed him in his outfit for the day.

"Yes. I am told he is Italian. We will of course offer him all the hospitality the state has to provide." Sebastian said handing Ciel a cup of tea.

"I know this smell. Is this tea Earl Grey?"

"Yes. From Jacksons of Piccadilly." Sebastian said, "I shall wait for you at the dinning table master." Sebastian bowed and turned to leave.

Just as he reached for the door Ciel took a dart and threw it at Sebastian obviously aiming for his head which he caught effortlessly.

"Well thrown my lord." Sebastian said as he turned around, "Even so, let's leave the games for later."

"Yes I suppose you are right Sebastian." Ciel said as Sebastian proceeded to open the door.

"Sebastian." Ciel called.

"Yes Young Master?"

"After you are done with preparations call those two down for breakfast, there are somethings we should discuss."

"As you wish my lord." Sebastian said with a smirk and headed towards the kitchen.

----------------------------------------------------

There you go people another chap though forgive me if it's short, I can't really tell cause I typed it on my phone. Well finally I decided to start with the original episode line but there will be fillers here and there cause I don't want it to get too predictable. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And a huge thanks to all the people who are reading and liking my fanfic, I will try my best to do good!

And not to forget the sorries of course. It's a really critical time in my life so finding time to write is really hard with all the tests and fat books and the fact that my exams are getting closer ain't helping I am freaking out. So pray for me guys!!😅