𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫|𝑂𝑛𝑒

𝑺𝒆𝒐 𝒀𝒆𝒐𝒏'𝒔 𝐏𝐎𝐕

" Seo Yeon get up we're gonna be late!"yelled Jimin.
ugh I just wanna sleep!!

"YAH SEO YEON GET UP!!"Jimin yelled even louder than before.

"five more minutes" I said. It got quiet so I thought Jimin left but all of a sudden I feel my blanket being yanked away from me.

"YAH GIVE ME MY BLANKET BACK" I yelled out.

"Get up and get ready for school or else I'll show that picture of you drooling while sleeping to everyone ." My eyes shot open immediately.

" you wouldn't dare to Park Jimin!" I said.

"Oh yes I would Park Seo Yeon!" Jimin said with a huge grin on his face. I just wanna slap that grin off his "ugly" face hmph.

"Fine" I finally gave in and started to do my daily routine. Jimin had left my room to go wake up my other siblings Jinyoung and Jaeun.

.....

Annyeong 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝑺𝒆𝒐 𝒀𝒆𝒐𝒏,I'm 17 years old, I'm on my last year of school before college. Let's talk a little bit about my family background. My father is Korean while my mother is American. 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏 is my older brother while 𝑱𝒊𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 and 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒖𝒏 are my younger siblings which makes me the second oldest. My mother passed away almost 2 years ago on my birthday. She passed away because of cancer. She didn't tell anyone but my father, he didn't care at all instead he went and had an affair. I grew so much hatred towards my father for not letting us know or letting us get treatment for her helping. Worse thing is the girl he was having an affair with there still together and engaged! So his "fiancé " is living with us and man she is so annoying and obviously a gold digger but my father is to clueless to figure that out. The only decent thing about my life right now is that my brother 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏 will be moving out to a small 2 room apartment and he said that I can move in with him and I immediately agreed to it but im gonna have to leave my younger siblings but I'm sure they'll be fine. Right? Let's get back to the story shall we.

......

I took a quick shower and got ready and changed into this

and put on light makeup and headed downstairs. I saw my little sister 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒖𝒏 and greeted her with a kiss on the cheek

"Good Morning Jaeun" I said happily

"Good Morning Noona" she replies with a cute smile.

While me and 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒖𝒏 were talking about random stuff , 𝑱𝒊𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 came downstairs all dressed up. I was so surprised because he isn't the type to dress up..... he's more of a casual guy

"GOOD MORNING NOONA!!" Jinyoung yelled happily.

I hit his shoulder and said "YAH do you have to scream, I'm literally right here."

"Mianhae" he apologize with a big smile.

"Ok what's up, why are you in a good mood and please stop smiling at me it's creeping me out." I said .

"Oh nothing I just love going to school." the boy spoke happily. Is this for real what I'm hearing 𝑱𝒊𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 loves going to school? He always complains that the work is hard and the teachers always get him in trouble but know he's saying he loves going to school. What kind of logic is that?!

I kept on asking 𝑱𝒊𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 what happened but all he would say is nothing in the end I gave up. Soon 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏 came out the kitchen with breakfast.

"Hurry up and eat or we'll be late." He said in a hurry while going to his room to change for school/college. We all hurriedly ate our breakfast and by the time we were done 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏 came downstairs and said "Everybody ready" we all nodded and he said " well then let's go".

𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒𝑑....