𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫|𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟

𝐒𝒆𝒐 𝒀𝒆𝒐𝒏'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

While 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒈 was talking to Ms.Kim I was helping 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒖𝒏 put her things away. I noticed she still had a frown on her face.

"Jaeun I'm sorry for raising my voice at you I didn't mean it" I said sadly.

"It's ok unnie I understand" Jaeun softly said with a smile. I smiled lovingly back at her. I checked my phone to see what time it was and it read 8:10 am. Classes were soon to start so I hugged and kissed her goodbye and was on my way out the door when....

"Seo Yeon Wait" I looked back to see 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒈 in front of me. I gave him a questioning look and he responded "Seo Yeon um do you um think you could help me find the front office I need to get my schedule"

"Yeah sure follow me" I answered. While walking to the office it was silent. A very awkward silence. I was about to say something when 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒈 beat me to it and said

" so how long have you been to this school?" I was thinking of how long I've been to this school when I heard heavy footsteps running towards us and looked up to see my friends.

"SEO YEON GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!!" Yelled my friend as they came closer. I glanced at 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒈 and saw how clueless he was, poor him. Once my friends were in front of me they started telling me what happened. Turns out the "queenka" of the school got caught cheating on her bf and she has a bun in the oven now. While they kept gossiping they finally noticed 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒈 who was standing next to me with a confused face.

"Who is this?" Asked my friend

"Guys this is Taeyong, Taeyong these are my friends Hyunjin and Soojin" (I used hyunjin from skz and soojin from g-idle because their my bias lol) 𝑆𝑜𝑜𝑗𝑖𝑛 greeted 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒈 nicely while 𝐻𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑗𝑖𝑛 looked at him from top to bottom. I wondered why he did that. 𝑆𝑜𝑜𝑗𝑖𝑛 had snapped me out of my thoughts when I heard her say

"Hey Hyunjin it's not polite to stare" 𝐻𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑗𝑖𝑛 soon came back to his sense while apologizing for staring and finally greeting 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒈. While 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒈 greeted them back 𝑆𝑜𝑜𝑗𝑖𝑛 pulled me aside and asked me

"Yiyi is Taeyong new here because I've never seen him before" (Yiyi is one of Seo Yeon nicknames)

"Yes he is new" I replied to 𝑆𝑜𝑜𝑗𝑖𝑛.

"Well if I'm gonna be honest he's kinda like hot" exclaimed 𝑆𝑜𝑜𝑗𝑖𝑛.

I looked back at 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒈 and 𝐻𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑗𝑖𝑛 and saw how awkward they were looking at each other. I let out a giggle before heading towards them.

"Hyunjin I'm gonna go show Taeyong were the office is at and I'll catch up with you guys later" I said. Both 𝑆𝑜𝑜𝑗𝑖𝑛 and 𝐻𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑗𝑖𝑛 nodded and waved bye to us.

"Come on let's go" I said while guiding 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒈 to the office.

𝑇𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒𝑑....