𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫|𝑇𝑤𝑜

𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒...

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I woke up early today because I didn't want to be late to my first day in my new school. I did my morning routine by taking a shower and changing after into this

I wore something simple because I didn't want to draw attention once I arrive at my new school

I wore something simple because I didn't want to draw attention once I arrive at my new school. Ok so I'll like to introduce myself. Here goes nothing.

"Annyeong 𝑳𝒆𝒆 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒈, I'm 17 years old and also on my last year of high school. I was born in Korea and lived here until I was 7 but left to live in America for 10 years. My parents decided to come back to Korea because they missed it here but also so me and my little brother can have a better education. Anyways let's talk about me, People say I look very mean at first glance but once you get to know me I'm really nice. I try to keep my distance from people though. I just don't want to get close to anyone so then later on they can just leave me how she did .Well that's enough talk about myself for now. Let's get back to the story."

I ran downstairs and saw my family getting ready to eat breakfast. I greeted all of them

"Good Morning Appa and Eomma!" I said with a smile.

"Yah Hyung where's my Good Morning" my little brother 𝑱𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒐 said while pouting.

"Don't think I forgot about you Jinsoo" I said while picking him up to hug him and said

" Good Morning my little Jinsoo" with a huge smile on my face. 𝑱𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒐 reply was ..

"GOOD MORNING TO YOU TOO HYUNG"

"Ah ok but you don't have to scream in my ear." I said while sitting him down on the chair.

"Mianhae" Jinsoo said while giving me his puppy eyes. GhHchhidIhdjjdEjxjdjD iM wHeEzInG!!!!

"Yah Jinsoo I could never be mad at you if you show me those puppy eyes!"I exclaimed . 𝑱𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒐 just gave me a smirk in return. WOW HES ONLY 5 AND ALREADY KNOWS HOW TO SMIRK WTF.

My mom served all of us breakfast and we enjoyed breakfast by talking to each other about stuff. Once I finished Appa said"are you boys ready to go?" Me and 𝑱𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒐 nodded and grabbed our stuff and headed out the door. While we were in the car Appa was talking to 𝑱𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒐.

"Jinsoo are you excited for your first day of school?!"exclaimed Appa.

I could see that 𝑱𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒐 was nervous I mean who wouldn't . Growing up 𝑱𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒐 was a very shy kid, never interacted with other kids when we would go to the park or anywhere in public and because of his shyness eomma and Appa thought that they should home school him instead of making him go to actual school, but 𝑱𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒐 didn't want that because he really did want to get over his shyness and interact with people so he decided to go to school, which brings us back to the present.

"Umm yea I guess I'm excited Appa." He said with a hint of nervousness. I leaned over to 𝑱𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒐 and said,

"Don't worry Jinsoo you'll be okay." He looked at me and showed me a small smile.

"Ok boys we are here!" Appa said.

𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒𝑑....