𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫|𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

𝐒𝒆𝒐 𝒀𝒆𝒐𝒏'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

While 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏 was driving 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒖𝒏 tugged at my sleeve. I looked up to her and showed her a questioning face to as why she tugged on my sleeve. She hesitated to say something but then she said

"Seo Yeon when is eomma gonna come back from her trip ?" Once 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒖𝒏 said that both 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏 and 𝑱𝒊𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 looked at me. I looked back at them holding back my tears. I told 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒖𝒏 that eomma had gone to a trip overseas and would be back soon. I just didn't have the heart to tell her that eomma passed away especially since she's young I don't know how she would react so I decided not to tell her instead I told her that lie and she was fine about it. I told her this about a year ago and ever since then she never asked me when she would come back until now.

"Umm Jaeun why do you ask?" I said while a tear fell done on my cheek.

"Well it's because I really miss her and I want her to be at my graduation for kindergarten!" exclaimed 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒖𝒏.

Once she said that I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. I couldn't control myself. 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒖𝒏 wants eomma to be there for her continuation but she can't. I can't lie anymore it hurts me seeing how she wants her to come back but she can't. She's gone.

"Unnie why are you crying?" said Jaeun. I couldn't reply because I was hurt and couldn't stop crying. Then 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏 said,

"We are here" 𝑱𝒊𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 got off and opened 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒖𝒏's door to let her out. I couldn't move or say anything. I was in my thoughts until 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏 spoke up,

"Seo Yeon you don't have to go to school today if you don't want to. I'll just ask Jinyoung to take her to class." I lifted my head and wiped my tears and said,

"No it's alright I'll take her."

"Are you sure?" Jimin asked worriedly

"Yea I'm sure ." I replied and cleared my throat.

"Ok well bye see you after school." I said softly trying to show a smile. 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏 just softly smiled while I got off the car. 𝑱𝒊𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 and 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒖𝒏 were waiting for me.

"I'll take her to class now , you can go Jinyoung so you won't be late to class." I said. 𝑱𝒊𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 nodded.

"Ok well I'll see you both after school." Jinyoung said while ruffling mine and 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒖𝒏's hair since he's taller than both of us. Once he left I harshly wiped my tears, trying to recompose myself so it didn't look like I was crying and asked 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒖𝒏 if she was ready to go and she nodded with a small smile. While we were walking to her school building....

PAUSE. y'all may be wondering how we go to the same school if we are in different grades well my school which is called " Seoul International School" has three larger buildings that are combined. The first building is for 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡. The second building is for 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 and the last building which is the third building is for 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡. Ok back to the story!

" Unnie did I tell you that my class is gonna have a new student today!" Said Jaeun excitingly.

"Wow really!" I tried saying excitingly.

"Yes and my teacher said that he's a boy."

"Yea that's good, be nice to him then." I said while we were having small conversations with each other I didn't notice that someone was walking in front of me and bumped into me and made me drop my textbooks that I had in my hands. The person immediately said sorry and helped me pick up my books. I crouched down to reach my book but while I was about to get it the person's hand had landed on my hand and I looked up and we met and looked into each other eyes. I immediately broke the eye contact and stood up and he did the same and handed me my book while saying sorry again.

"Thank you and it's ok. It was my fault I wasn't looking." I said.

"Your welcome and 𝐍𝐎 it's my fault I wasn't looking either " He replied. I peeked behind him and there was a little boy hiding behind him. While I was gonna give him a farewell he suddenly said

"Wait!" I looked at him with a questioning face.

"Um do you think you can help me find class e-305?" He asked. Why does that class number seem familiar. Oh wait that's 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒖𝒏 class too.

"Oh yeah sure I was heading there also." I said.

"Thank you! I honestly got lost and didn't know where to go because this school is really big." He said.

"it's fine and yeah I also got lost when I first came here but you will get use to it." I said while we were walking to the class. The little boy that was with him kept on looking at 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒖𝒏 and I saw 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒖𝒏 show him a smile and he immediately hides. Maybe he is shy. I just realize that I don't even know this guys name omg.

"So what's your name?" I asked. He looked up to me and said.

"Oh my bad I forgot to introduce myself, my name is 𝑳𝒆𝒆 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒈. He replied with a smile. Aww his smile is kinda cute. Yah 𝑺𝒆𝒐 𝒀𝒆𝒐𝒏 what are you saying.

"Well hi taeyong my name is Park Seo Yeon." I said

"Seo Yeon that's a pretty name." He complimented me. My name is pretty since when?

"Oh um thank you." I said he glanced at 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒖𝒏 and ask

"is this your sister?"

"Oh yes this is my sister Jinhee." I said while 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒖𝒏 glanced up at 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒈 and smiled.

"Aww she's adorable." He said with a grin.

" thank you oppa!" Jaeun replied with a smile. 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒈 just smiled back .

"Oppa is this your brother ?" Jaeun said while pointing at the boy next to him.

"Jaeun dont point that's rude!" I said. 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒈 looked up at me and mouthed "it's ok."

"Oh and yes Jaeun this is my brother Jinsoo." Taeyong said. So the little boy is his brother. Aww he's really adorable and you could also tell that he was really shy because he wouldn't look up to greet me and 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒖𝒏 instead he tried hiding behind 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒈.

"Hi Jinsoo! My name is Jaeun nice to meet you!" shouted Jaeun happily.

"Jaeun keep it down!"I raised my voice a bit to 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒖𝒏 because we would have gotten in trouble if teachers heard her being loud.

"Mianhae" said Jaeun sadly. I notice 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒈 glanced at me once he saw 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒖𝒏'𝒔 facial expression change from happy to sad after I raised my voice at her. We finally arrived to the class. We entered the class including 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒈 and 𝑱𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒐. The teacher, Ms.Kim greeted me and 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒖𝒏 and then she looked over me and saw 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒈 and 𝑱𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒐.

3RD PERSON POV

"Well hello there! You must be Lee Jinsoo." she greeted with a warm smile.

"ah u-um y-yes." Replied 𝑱𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒐 nervously. Aww 𝑱𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒐 he's so cute especially since he's shy!!❤️❤️

"Ah well welcome Jinsoo, will you go and hang your coat and backpack and take a seat where ever you like." said Ms.Kim. 𝑱𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒐 just nodded and went to go put his things away and turned to 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒈.

"and you must be.?"said Ms.Kim questioning.

"I'm Lee Taeyong, Jinsoo older brother." Stated Taeyong.

"ah yes well hello Mr. Lee and welcome to SIS (seoul international school)" said Ms. Kim with a smile.

"Thank you! Also I prefer to be called Taeyong."

" my apologies Taeyong." apologized Ms.Kim

"It's ok." Replied Taeyong.

𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒𝑑....