Chapter 2 : Stormy Days

[A/N] Quick review of old chapters

In the night, when the meeting between his old companion Kai with a mysterious immortal former prince Theo that have been exiled and all of his identity have been erased since he left the old capital.

Even though in the past, he have done many great deeds in his country and have been awarded many titles that make many people in the other country also knows about Theo but all of that have already faded as he suddenly was accused by the council that was set up by the treacherous king and accused that Theo was going to betray his own country. Therefore, the people from the capital began to distrust him as his reputation is getting worsening and the council have him leave this kingdom immediately.

So, he migrated to his guild 'crimson dragons' till he met his old guardian and also an old friend of his named Kai. During the night that Kai arrived, he heard Lily's name and cause him to tremble in fear as Theo have to comfort him.

[A/N] The new chapter now begins! O(≧▽≦)

After comforting the traumatize Kai who was afraid after hearing Lily's name or heard anything related to her have calm down a bit as Theo sighs tired because of his fear and he look at the clock on the wall as it was already midnight.

Theo:"you're still afraid of Lily huh?"

Kai:"what!, that's nonsense you're talking about" he is bluffing.

Theo raises one of his brows while crossing his arm

Theo:"oh really, how about I call Lily right now".

Kai:"WAIT!!!, w-wait a minute mast-er!".

Theo POV

Theo:(this guy is really scared of Lily, even so what did Lily do until he is afraid of her?) I guessed.

Kai's Flashback

[A/N] this is when he was a child but Theo really doesn't actually know some part about his childhood with Lily, all Theo know is about after happened in the incident but first things first, I'm going to make the story when Kai first meets with Theo and then I write about Lily and Kai meets.

Okay here it goes ( • ̀ω•́  ) :

In the raining storm at night I was sitting at the streets homeless and starving as I look around for food but I couldn't move and I passed out for a moment.

I suddenly heard dripping sounds of the puddle as it was footstep stomping and I opened my eyes, I saw a young boy, he was wearing a coat and holding a umbrella as he jumping on the puddle miraculously while accompanied by an man.

Kai:"it would be nice to have a parent".

As I focused back on the boy and the man, I didn't saw the boy around. Suddenly a hand reached on my shoulder touching as I was surprised and saw the boy standing beside me.

Boy:"hey do you wanna know a secret?".

I nodded and he continues to speak.

Boy:"Leon the one who accompanies me is always strict and make me have a hard time to play where ever I want".

Kai:"w-why?" I questioned weakly because I was starving of hunger.

Boy:"well, his younger than me that's why he cares so much his elder around him".

Kai:"what!, you're older than him!".

Boy:"yes, didn't you realise?".

Kai:"n-no I thought you were a child".

Boy:"what!, me no no I'm 14 975 years old young lad, even though I looked like a 14 year old boy".

I gasped because of shocked

Kai:(I didn't realised humans could live that long)

The boy giggled

Boy:"you're quite surprised if i'm not mistaking that you are, oh also I'm not human, so please keep that in mind"

Kai:"WHAT!?, YOU'RE NOT HUMAN!"

Boy:"I am from a clan the name is red dragons".

Kai:"wait, why are you in a human form".

Boy:"oh this" he chuckled "I can shift either into human or dragon form".

Kai:"whaa" I was still surprised because of his answer.

Boy:".... Is there something wrong?"

Kai:"n-nothing".

Boy:"hmm, why are sitting at the streets?".

Kai:"oh, my parents died a long rime ago and I even don't have a place to stay anymore".

Boy:"i-is that so, I'm sorry, well if you don't mind would you like to stay with me then?".

Kai:"can I?" I smiled as my eyes sparkled.

Boy:"sure, lets go now".

He pulled me up by grabbing my hand as he guided me back to a man named Leon.

Leon:"there you are master, I was worried and I was finding you everywhere".

Theo:"its fine, I'm already old enough to go on my own, anyways this is uhm..."

Kai:"I'm Kai, n-nice to meet you".

Leon:"oh, my name is Leon and this man standing beside you is Theo".

Theo's stomach suddenly grumbles and he laughs.

Theo:"hahaha, looks like I'm getting hungry, we better head back to the guild".

Leon:"agreed, anyways lets hurry before Irina gets angry at you for coming home late".

Theo:"hehehehe" he sweats.

So they including Kai return to the guild while having dinner and suddenly a beautiful young lady sitting beside him.

????:"hello are you new around here?, oh I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Lily nice to meet you" she smiled.