Oliver

Daisy has the worst boyfriend in the history of the world. 

I mean, no duh. He's a jerk, with nice hair. I've seen Jacob and Daisy together, and yeah, thst guy can flirt like it's nobody's buisness. He looks so sweet, but his girlfriend has been gone for a week and a half,nobody knows why, and he hasn't shown the least bit of concern. I can't believe he has the nerve to flirt with those other girls. I'm not kidding. Girls are literally lining up to sit next to him.

I guess Ned saw how stressed this is making me, and he's been trying to help by giving me new books to read, and cds to listen too. My headaches are just getting stronger.

Oh, and don't even let me get started with Daisy's "friends."

They're not even thinking about Daisy. All they're thinking about is that the captain of the football team might be single.

She couldn't have killed herself. Daisy is beautiful, and she knows that, even though she asks modest. Wait. Why am I worried? We haven't talked in forever, and I just cannot stop thinking about her. Maybe I should go to her house, and check up on her... No, that wouldn't help anything. I'll just get flustered and witer over in pain from my headaches. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I just wish that she was here.