Oliver

Daisy crutched over to our table, and Jacob stormed out of the cafeteria competely.

I just kissed Daisy in front of the entire student body. Why isn't anybody freaking out? Is it hot in here? Oh lord...

I just felt so... powerful. I think that's the right word. I felt like I was the king of the school, even though barely anybody knew my name. The best part was that Jacob was just humiliated infront of the entire school. He deserved it, after all he's put us all through.

We sat at the cafeteria table, Brooklyn and Daisy in tears and laughing. I clung on to her hand. Ned was writing, which he's been doing a lot of lately.

That night I dreamt I was a knight in shining armor, rescuing my fair maiden from her tower. Pathetic right? Me? A knight? Please, I can hardly raise my hand in class. But after what has happened in the past few days, I think I might be able to do anything.

I mean, for obvious reasons, Daisy was the princess. She had a long purple dress on, that puffed out on the bottom. She had no make-up on, which I hardly noticed, and it looked like her face before the car accident.

Honestly, I like her more now than ever. There was something about her old face that was too good to be true. It was like a barbie doll. Her face might've been perfect, but she was as far from perfect as possible. She was plastic. An emotionles robot, but I still loved her. I love her. So much. She makes me feel literally invincible.

We rode through the kingdom on a white horse, (Cliche right? Then again, everything that's happening had been cliche lately).

It was like a happily ever after scene from Cinderella. It was perfect, until the entire kingdom got struck my lightning, which was a pretty big plot twist if you ask me. She fell off a cliff, and I jumped after her.

Then I woke up.