O

CHAPTER THREE—————

CHAPTER THREE
—————

IT happened again. fast. jimin didn't fully understand what yoongi just said the first time it slipped off his tongue. he is pretty damn sure that he can't think straight anymore ever since the older boy kissed him yesterday.

"w—what?" he stutters out. voice almost a whisper. eyes open wide like he has seen a ghost and mouth hanging ajar that a fly will surely go in it. "did i j—just here you right?"

yoongi looked at him with the same stoic expression on his face then he smirked. he smirked. (jimin had to stop himself from actually blurting out that this man in front of him is looking fine as hell when he does that.)

"why? what did you hear?" the older boy looked at him, cat like eyes popping with that devilish smirk plastered on his pale face.

"i—i like yo—"

"you like me? well damn, i'm flattered."

is he seriously in love with this bastard? yes. yes, he is. he loves this bastard a lot.

"i like you too."

jimin can fucking tell that he might be high. that sometime in his life he actually somehow bumped his head or something that made his mind work so damn slow for these past few days. his mind can't seriously catch up with things. because the next thing he knew, yoongi is caressing his chubby, round cheeks with his big hands, caging his face in between as the older one kisses him on the lips with so much love.

are these fireworks? yep, they definitely are. the ones that are exploding in his stomach are definitely fireworks. mix it with some butterflies and bugs that gives you goosebumps all over.

a weird way to describe that feeling but jimin loves that feeling anyway.

— —

together? as in, together together? are they together? no answers.

the young boy lay on his very comfortable mattress, (did you see the sarcasm?) his arms sprawled on his sides and feet just frozen still in place as jimin stares at the gray ceiling above him. chest heaving up and down in a very slow manner that it somehow hides the fact that his heart was beating a kilometer a minute.

turning his head, the pink headed male looks at the watch and read the time. 4:17 am.

great. now he can't sleep.

are they together? yoongi just said he likes him but never asked him about having a relationship. was he just messing with him? no. yoongi can never joke around with something so serious. he knows how sensitive jimin can be.

so.. what are they?

— —

i hate my writing so much i want to improve
but my lazy ass doesn't want to so.
please stick w me till the end ✌︎('ω'✌︎ )