A

FINAL CHAPTER—————

FINAL CHAPTER
—————

JIMIN glides across the room with arms outstretched. laughters rolling down his tongue as he runs away. with eyes turning crescent and hair flowing ever so delicately along with the wind.

he will stumble every now and then, not caring where he is going. mind way too occupied with the fun he's having with his hyungs. it doesn't matter, really, if he'll get a scratch or two. he's got to spend the time with his friends very wisely as their hours with each other's presence are very limited.

being locked inside a room with nothing but a television (which by the way, only has three channels, it sucks) and some books (that were enough to be able to keep his sanity until his break comes around) was kind of drowning. so now that he is finally out of his cage, the only thing that his nose can inhale is freedom.

even though that freedom is only for the next three hours and a half, it makes him content at the very least.

the said boy almost somersaulted his way to his lover, who is as usual seated in the very corner of the room, the very same book in his hands with legs crossed and back slouched like everyday.

jimin dived right at him, engulfing him a hug that almost choked yoongi to death but he didn't complain about it and just smiled.

taking a seat in the chair beside the older, jimin grabbed the ravenette's hand, planting it on top of his thick thigh as if it will be gone in just a snap of his fingers.

"you know that i love you, right, hyungie?" his voice was laced with honey. so smooth and sweet to the ears. hearing it made the black haired boy to smile so genuinely it started to hurt his jaw.

"i know, baby." and the younger of the two just smiled, lowering down his head making his fringe cover up his hazelnut eyes.

"thank you." jimin whispered, clutching onto his own hand. squeezing it so desperately as tears fell down his pink, chubby cheeks.

he is happy like this. he has found his happiness. the source of his smiles and fluttering heart.

even though, it's not real.

— —

iT'S FINALLY OVER !
our journey with euphoria has come
to an end and i can't be even more
thankful to see you stick w me till
the ending of this short story.
i love y'all lots ! ( i _ i )