🌻

PLEASE READ !

i'm so glad this is over \\\\٩( 'ω' )و ////

i just want to thank everyone who supported me since the start of this project until the very end. yall the real mvps, istg ♥︎

i'm not that confident w my writing but everyone was so nice to give me feedback to help me improve for the better !

now i just want to explain things for those who are confused on what happened and all that shiz. ik it's confusing so your bitch aka jeany is here to help you w that ('∀`)

before i start, i want to thank everyone again since this the end of our journey w euphoria. this will have no sequels or anything so.

🌻 EUPHORIA

♥︎ jimin does have schizophrenia. he's been friends with everyone excluding yoongi. basically, those five are jimin's friends since childhood that died. yep. not going deep into how. jimin was depressed about it that he started  thinking that they're still there. they eventually grew up w him. yoongi is the newest addition to the group when he moved in the hospital. and remember, yoongi does not exist. unlike the others.

♥︎ why did jimin create yoongi? simple. he wants to have a relationship w someone.

♥︎ so at first, the doctors didn't tell jimin about his condition. idk if this is what facilities in like mental hospitals do since i'am no expert and i did not do any research before starting this. so what i did is that, (it was mentioned before that there was a doctor that told jimin about his sickness, right?) so like jimin behaved way worse than he behaved when mr. lee told about his sickness so the doctors decided to not tell jimin about his condition. so he's been going on about being friends with six people for a year cause he had no idea. (really?) why this mr. lee suddenly told him about this is because he is a new doctor and he didn't know that he shouldn't tell jimin about it.

♥︎ why did hoseok convince jimin that he doesn't have schizophrenia? lmao, hoseok didn't. it was jimin who convinced himself that he didn't. he just made hoseok say it. when in reality, it was jimin trying to tell himself that he has no such thing. jimin himself doesn't want to believe that he has schizophrenia.

♥︎ jimin's past isn't really that deep. his parents are just tired of having a child like him so he threw him away and gave him to the hospital. yep. not deep at all.

♥︎ this is completely inspired from the theories i read when euphoria came out. the first scene from chapter U is an actual scene from the euphoria mv. i read theories about it and saw smth related to this. so i decided to make it 💖 (explains about the death thingy)

♥︎ so what is jimin's paradise? what is the cause of his euphoria? his friends and yoongi. but they're not real so his paradise is non existent. (so is their relationship only fake love oOf)

♥︎ to make things clear about the last part with yoongi and jimin,, jimin is holding his own hand. he thought that he was holding yoongi at first but then he remembered that there is no yoongi in his life. that's why he cried. i mean come on. wont you be devastated to know that you were never holding the hands of your lover (or worse since he doesn't have any) and was just holding your hand the entire time???

i'm pretty sure i missed to explain smth so if you have any questions, reply in this message and i'll try to answer as much as i can !

hit me up and let's be mutuals cause im a
lonely whale and in need of friends:

🌻 instagram
    causebts
    beyoongiful
🌻 twitter
    itsyoongay
    (i make aus in my twt so be
    sure to check it out if you haven't !)

that's all for now ! once again, thank youuuu x1000 😭💝
i love you pipol. stay gay ☹️♥︎

that fucking moment when this is longer than the actual chapters.