chapter 15 : Issa girl or boy ?

Everyone started to scream out of excitement . Issa baby girl & I was shocked but was happy that my baby was healthy . Kayla must've left the part early because she was the only person who I haven't seen after the gender was revealed .

This was all such a beautiful night , I got to chill with my friends and family especially my baby king . Bryan came in a little late but the gift he brought was so pretty . It was a rose gold and black high chair the same one I was talking to Alex and Jessie about . He must've over heard us , I didn't really want a baby shower for gifts . As long as everyone was just chilling about having fun celebrating this blessing with me and my fiance .

Yeah it was kind of early taking Ash back but it wasn't official . Once he shows me that he's a changed man than I'll think about moving back in with him . As of now we need as kuch as space possible . Moral of the story I just don't want to be in the house right now . Ash was chilling with his friends that he invited and I was just sitting alone . The one friend I thought was here for me left me in the cold . I'm not going to kiss Kayla's ass and see why she's mad cause it's pretty obvious . She's more worried about my relationship than I am , I think she should just worry about the last nigga she broke up with for no reason .

I watched one of Ash's friends wife walked towards me . She was well put together and was very pretty , She looked classy and too good for one of Ash's lame ass friends . The way she walked I could tell modeling or acting was her career path .

" Hey mommy to be " she said sitting next to me . Usually I wouldn't let anyone rub my stomach but she gave off a gentle vibe .

" Hey " I said dry . Kayla leaving was on my mind and I didn't really want to out it passed me .

" What's wrong ? " She said looking at me concerned .

" So much going on . I'm ok tho " I said trying to stop the convo before it even started .

" Well don't let it fuck you up it's your day . I just came over here to let you know Ash was over my house the other day and was telling my husband about some chick . I don't know if it's old news or .. but I just found it best that I let you know " she said and I looked at her like she was crazy . She don't even know me and she wants to come over and fill me in with that dumb shit . It most likely was the female that was over his house months ago .

" Thanks but I don't want to hear this now . Me and Ash just got together after months so whatever he did in between that time is not my fault " I said and you could tell by my tone that this was the last thing I wanted to her .

" Listen girl . I didn't come over here to start nothing or get you amped up . I love for uplifting black females and I don't know you but the last thing I want to do is see a beautiful young lady like myself sitting over here with no knowledge of what her mean is doing . I apologize for coming off disrespectful but it wasn't like that " she said getting up with her hands up . Maybe I was overreacting and took my anger out on her but fuck it she was too close anyways .

She walked away & I took what she said too deep thought . Is Ash has been lonely and wanting to be with his family which is me and why would anybody new be in his life . My song my rock came on and I stood up in the strength of this song and got up to enjoy myself .

Everyone was just enjoying the great vibes from around us . Believe it or not I danced to a few songs with Lauren and she's actually nice besides what she said to me . I understood the fact that she should've approached me different . The night wasn't over and I was having a great time . It's been a while since I've been in a stress free area with no drama .

" you good baby " Ash said hugging me by my waist . I wrapped my arms around his neck and moved my hips side to side as fantasia - when I see you played . We had our problems but I do love ash & I would do anything for him . It might be stupid but he's really someone that I've grown with and used to . I can't imagine me being with someone else if we were to separate , There's no one who can prove to me that niggas wouldn't do you dirty and act like nothing happened .