Chapter 17 : Labor

" ash my water broke " I said tapping him as he snored laying in between my legs . I don't know how he didn't feel the water on him .

" Jenn what ? You not ready to have birth yet " he said leaning up and running his eyes . I cried out in pain , the contractions were killing me .

" Ash I need to go to the hospital now " I said leaning up holding my back . This pain was unbearable , I knew this comes with the package of being pregnant tho . At this point my body was shutting down and there was no way I could walk anywhere . Ash came over and got me some pajama pants . The contractions were feeling like hell . He slipped on my slides and my hoodie .

" King come here " ash said with his shoes in his hand . I don't know who hit this man upside his head or what spell god put on his ass because he was acting like the perfect fiance . I've been wanting him to act like this for years ! I don't know what's making him act this way .

" Aight c'mon " ash said lifting me up and walking towards the door . When I had king my water didn't break early . I don't know how to feel if my baby comes early , Having a premature baby was always a scare for me because I can't see my baby hooked up to so many tubes and I'd have to witness them hooked up to so many tubes . I just hope she's doing fine and isn't ready to come out .

Ash walked over to the parking lot and unlocked the car . It felt like everything was moving in slow motion especially how slow ash was walking . " Man you heavy asf " he said struggling to open the car door . I stood up and sat down on the seat slowly . Ash went to the back and strapped king in his car seat . Meanwhile I'm getting contractions every 5 minutes and hopefully they don't start coming quicker because then I'll know labor will be calling my name and I don't want to have my princess early .

" Ash you have to hurry up . I'm in pain " I said and he pressed his foot on the gas .

" Just breathe Jenn " he said speeding through red lights .

" I feel her coming out " I said crying and trying to hold my private area . The contractions started to be within every 2 minutes . The hospital was about 10 minutes from the hotel but it felt like we've been driving for atleast 20 minutes . Letting Ash drive we'll be all around Atlanta . He barely knows his directions and he's been living here for almost all his life . I layed my back on the seat and try not to think hard about the pain I was going through .

" Mommy you ok " king said turning down the music on his iPad .  I shook my head at this point I couldn't even speak a full sentence without feeling a sharp pain in my stomach .

" Aigh we here " ash said pulling up to the emergency drop off entrance . He got out the car and walked around to help my out the car . I started to walk slowly towards the door holding myself at the bottom so this little thing doesn't come out . He grabbed king out the backseat and started to walk up after me . I reached the inside of the hospital and dropped to the floor & suddenly everything went black .

I couldn't see or hear anything , My body felt like it was being lifted . I didn't feel any pain or even my baby moving . This was the most scariest experience if my life . Only think I can think right now is if my baby is going to be okay . I know from my last pregnancy when the contractions start to go from every 5 minutes to lower that means the baby is possibly going to come soon . This pregnancy has been very decent for me compared to how I was with king .

I didn't have to deal with morning sickness like every day . It only was in the beginning when I couldn't eat anything at all down to my favorite food pizza & hot wings . It's sad that Ash missed most of my pregnancy but he deserved it and now he's trying to make up for all the time he's missed . I find it funny and weird on how he's so attached to me it's like there's something that he's guilty about besides him putting his hands on me . Whatever it is I need to find out asap and I know just the right person to find out from .