Leilani Davis

Tiffany in MM💜

Excuse all errors.

____________________________

Leilani "Lani" Davis

"I don't think I can do this anymore Lani" Tiffany mumbled as Leilani watched her get bathed by a private caregiver she hired for her friend.

"You don't gotta worry about my brothers Tiff" Lani mumbled raising her champagne glass to her lips and sipping it.

"Excuse us Nan"

"This is not what I signed up for, you was supposed to keep me safe.." Tiffany cried making Leilani's chest tighten up a little but the feeling was gone as fast as it came once  she remembered why Tiff was in the situation in the first place.

"If I don't recall you wanted to be with Melly, thinking going to Mir was gone get you close to him- and it did sadly" She mumbled leaning against the marbled counter top "Okay I didn't know the mothafuckas was crazy tho" Tiffany laughed.

"Naw bitch you knew, you thought that pussy had some power. You was playing a stupid game anyway fucking both of them. If you haven't realized Mir real territorial" Lani said, Tiffany's face was still very swollen and you could see the reddish purple bruises all over her light skin tone clearly.

"Well Nan gave me another pregnancy test and I'm keeping it"

"And that's fine, you just gone have to pack yo shit before homeboy get back" Leilani said pushing myself off the counter "Nan you can come back in" She added "I'll be downstairs waiting"

"Mhm she here, I think she taking Tiffany... yup I heard them talking!" One of the girls whispered while she held a phone to her ear.

"Girl who you talking to?" Lani asked making her way around the long hallway that led to the staircase.

"Uh- nobody" she mumbled making Lani reach up and snatch the phone out her hand and seeing an unknown number across the screen.

"Hello?!" She yelled placing the phone to her ear before the call was disconnected.

"Bitch who the fuck was you on the phone with?" She asked looking her up and down while she stood looking shook not saying nothing. "Let my brother walk in this house and I'm still here, that's gone be yo ass" she added pointing her freshly painted acrylic nail at her.

Leilani made her way down the stairs seeing almost all the girls in the lounge area walking around in damn near nothing. This was the usual tho, she seen a few girls she gathered the other weekend from the strip club and just smirked.