Leilani Davis

"Lani"

"Lani"

"Tiff I kno' your ass see me calling! I just need to kno' if you okay... call me babe" Leilani spoke before pulling the phone from her ear and ending the call.

"I hope she's okay.. did you call Nan?" Trena asked causing Leilani to nod her head. She was slowly starting to get annoyed with Trena, she wanted to be up under her too much and she didn't understand what space was. Lani was feeling her but not enough to have her around all the time.

"She's probably just taking a little break! I'm sure she's fine" Lani sighed to herself standing up running her fingers through her hair.

"So what you bouta do?"

"Excuse me?"

"What you bouta do? I gotta go to Cali for a couple days and ion just wanna leave you here... I kno' your daughter probably mis-"

"Fuck you L! All you had to say was you ready for me to go" Trena yelled making Leilani roll her eyes and smack her lips, she hated being cut off.

"Your crazy" She mumbled slipping into her YEEZY black minimal heel sandals. She really had business to tend to, they had been chilling for a little to long and money needed to be made.

"Well let me come with you" she said getting out of the bed.

"Girl you can't come with me" Leilani laughed spraying some of her Bon No. 9 perfume on "I just literally laid up with you for two days, now I have to go. You can let yourself out and I'll text you" she added grabbing her phone off the dresser and exiting her bedroom.

I sent out a text to Joe and Max letting them know they could take another day off but to come and make sure Treasure left. I grabbed my car keys and left.

"Zo you gotta relax everything good for right now. The situation is under control" Lani mumbled sitting at his long kitchen island.

Kiyanna was crazy but the girl had marvelous taste.

"Nah man this shit kinda fucked up" Zaire stated running his hands over his face.

For the past two days Lani couldn't do nothing but think, she knew her mother was ruthless but she never would have thought she'd put a hit on her kids.

"You told anybody else?" She asked as he passed her a glass of champagne.

"Naw nobody but Q.."