Amiri Davis

Excuse all errors💙

____________________________

Amiri "Mir" Davis

"I guess I look dumb or sumn" Amiri mumbled grabbing one of his many hoes up by her neck. In all honestly he hated putting his hands on women but at times they needed to be smacked up and he didn't mind doing the slapping up- if he had to.

"Daddy I-I" she yelped trying to claw at his hands so she could get her words out but she was experiencing shortness of breath and could fantom wasting her last breathes on explaining herself.

"Speak the fuck up!" he barked getting spit on her face.

He had just got in from the club and did his daily rounds checking and making sure everybody was where they were supposed to be and making sure shit was straight- his usual rounds, when one of his girls told him that Brandy- the girl he had gasping for air at the moment had left in one of the cars and didn't tell anybody where she was going. So he was pissed, he liked shit to go his way and for his bitches to abide by his rules but lately shit had been the total opposite.

"I-" was all that she could get out before her yellow face turned a bright red and then he decided to let her go.

"Last night I asked if I could drop some money off to my mom and you told me I could" she coughed rubbing her hands on her neck that was throbbing. 

"Oh right I did but I also told you to have China ride with you" he said eyeing her "I did tell China but she told me to just go by myself cause you had her doing something" Brandy mumbled scared to pull herself off the ground because she didn't wanna get knocked off her feet again.

He didn't give a fuck about bitches leaving because he had plenty of bitches lined up and willing to do whatever he told them to but he had to have order cause even tho it was plenty of bitches out there that would die to be in his hoes position he wasn't gonna risk one of his good girls leaving and then bringing a snake in his crew. All his bitches were trained how he liked them and he didn't feel like having nobody new join the team at a time like this.

"Man get the fuck off the floor and go lay down" he mumbled slipping his hands in his pockets and walking around her. Brandy was real down to earth and he knew if he couldn't trust nobody he could trust her but he was drunk and wasn't in his right mind so when Porche told him that she had snuck off all he saw was red. Brandy was the only girl in the house he hadn't slept with just because of how they met and her background story, he was a fucked up person but deep down inside he did have a heart and her story was very touchy for him.

"Mir I'm sorry forreal I was really trying make sure my baby was straight" she said as he walked away "You good that was my fault" he mumbled and that was the only form of an apology she would ever get out of him.

"China why the fuck you aint go with Brandy earlier?" Amiri mumbled as he entered his bedroom where Chine was half sleep, she was waiting on him to get home so she could get some dick and when he was drunk he put it all the way down.

"Because the security system people were here updating the cameras and shit, why she aint come back or something?" China asked sitting up concerned but in all honesty she didn't care if Brandy was dead in the living room that was one less bitch in Amir's face.

"Naw she here" he said pulling his jewelry off walking into his on-suite bathroom and unbuckling his pants so he could piss and get in the shower. 

"Whats the problem then? Why you bring that up? I kno' that bitch aint snitching" she asked standing in the door way of the bathroom in just her panty and bra set.

"Naw it was just a misunderstanding on my end... do me a favor and go sleep in yo room tonight. I'm not int the mood" he said looking back at her while he turned his shower on and she rolled her eyes "Don't get that bitch beat up Mir" she mumbled folding her arms across her chest while she eyed him and he shrugged "how many times I gotta tell you I'm not yo nigga Chi? and you not putting yo hands on nobody that live under this roof so keep them empty threats" he chuckled causing her heart to literally skip a beat, of course China knew they weren't exclusive but she did think they had something going on and it could go far but he just stomped all over the hope she di have and broke her heart.

"Remember this" she mumbled exiting the bathroom feeling the tears building up, if she couldn't have Amir ti herself nobody could.

-

"If you think I'm coming to stay in a got damn whore house you sadly mistaken Amir" Tanya laughed relaxing into the lush pillows of her hotel room bed.

"Ma it's not safe to be here.. with you at my house atlas i can keep a eye on you" Amiri argued earning a scuff from Tanya "Just like yo damn daddy always tryna control some shit... baby listen if it's my time to go then its just my time. Q has security all over this building I'm good and I'm never coming to stay in your house! Can't believe you just tried me" Tanya said before laughing in her head, her kids had totally gone crazy and just off the fear in Amir's eyes she could tell she had them spooked but she had a whole lot more in store, especially for Q and little miss Leilani.