Zaire Davis

Kiyanna in mm
Excuse all errors🖤

_____________________________

Zaire "Zo" Davis

"What you thinking about?" Q asked Zaire as he drove down the busy street. His mind had been all over the place, he was mad at his self for being so messy and loose.

All in all Zaire was his biggest critique, he didn't give a fuck about what other people thought about him but he picked at his flaws everyday because he cared about how he thought of his self.

"Shit, you going back to yo crib?" Zaire asked looking over at his little brother.

"You sure nigga? And naw take me to my car"

"Yeah I'm just thinking" Zaire mumbled debating on rather or not he wanted to tell Q what he was thinking, he didn't wanna put no negative shit in the air especially since shit had calmed down for the day.

"I think mama did this" he blurted out "I wouldn't put the shit past her, why you say that tho?"

"Because who would honestly wanna start some shit with us? We hand out cocaine like it's candy. We put square niggas on and crazy niggas so actually who would wanna kill us- if it was some shit dealing with Hadi, them niggas would've came ten times stronger. Not hire some weak ass nigga from the city." Zaire said making Q think.

"You think Khalil and them got something to do with it?" He asked becoming curious the shit did make sense.

"They could, shit I'm ready to question everybody. I know Mir ol' mamas boy headass don't got shit to do with it, he smarter than that" Zaire stated pulling into the parking lot of the car lot Q owned.

"Oh yeah fasho' everybody a suspect at this point, you gone tell Lani?" Q asked pulling his phone out his pocket checking the time. It was going on 10 and he had been gone since 4 this morning, Tiana was gone be pissed.

"Yeah I'm gone talk to her. I gotta go move some shit around and I'll hit you later" Zaire said causing Q to nod and exit the car.

After seeing Q make it to his car safely Zaire pulled off and headed home.

"Mhm- girl this nigga just na' walking in the house, yup I'll call you back" Kiyanna said making Zaire mentally sigh.

"Zaire where the fuck you been at! I had a doctors appointment at 2 it's 12 o'clock at night" she yelled as Zaire moved around the kitchen warming up some of the fried chicken Kiyanna made lastnight.