31-40

31. The anime dates itself with it's use of 90's style and technology, like floppy disks.

32. Originally, each of the Sailor Scouts was going to have a unique Sailor Uniform design, rather then each being a color variant of one another.

33. Early design concepts had Sailor Moon with pink hair. Maybe this is how Sailor Mini/Chibi Moon's hair color came about. Other early concepts had Sailor Moon with a cloak and gun.

34.Naoka Takeuchi was going to have Sailor Moon's hair change from blonde to silver when she transformed. She was convinced to leave it blonde, but worked with silver in when Sailor Moon transformed into priness serenity (in the manga).

35. another idea Takeuchi dabbled with was having the girls' eyes change color when they transformed. It can be seen in a few special colored illustrations she drew.

36. Haruka  (Sailor Uranus) and Michiru (Sailor Neptune) each have helecopters that they take to school. Sailor Uranus's is called Tenoumaru and Sailor Neptune's is the Kaiohmaru.

37. Ami's (Sailor Mercury's) mother is a docter while her father is an  artist.

38. Sailor Pluto is the oldest Sailor Scout though no one knows her age since it's been so long

39. Sailor Mau and Sailor Mermaid are two Sailor Scouts mentioned in the manga and never shown.

40. Sailor Mau was, of course, the Sailor Scout of the planet Mau, which is where Artemis and Luna are from.