41-50

41. Sailor Neptune was the only Sailor Guardian to awaken completely on her own.

42. The colored fabric at the front of Sailor Cosmo's skirt has stripes that are each meant to resemble the other Sailor Guardians .

43. Luna's human form is one year younger than Sailor Moon. This is interesting because Sailor Moon is definetely the younger of the two.

44. Naoko Takeuchi based Usagi's family on her own. Several characters were also inspired by her friends, and the setting of the series is a spot-on portrayal of the neighborhood she grew up in.

45. The eyecath for Sailor Moon S confirms that the 'S' stands for Super. On the other hand, Sailor Moon R, has never had the 'R' explained. Fans have assumed that it either stands for "Return" or "Romance".

46. "Codename: Sailor V" was also created by Naoko Takeuchi and serves as the basis for and prequel to Sailor Moon. It centers around Sailor Venus (who was known as "Sailor V" in this anime)  as she discovers her powers and fights against evil. Eventually she realizes she has to search for the Moon Princess and other four Sailor Guardians.

47. In 1997, the Walt Disney Company was interested in acquiring the rights to Sailor Moon. Naoko Takeuchi opposed the idea.

48.The animation studio behind Sailor Moon, Toei Animation, also created hit series like Dragon Ball, Transformers (anime ver.), Digimon, and One Piece.

49. Sailor Vesta, Sailor Pallas, Sailor Ceres, and Sailor Juno are the Sailor Guardians of four asteroids in the Solar Systems asteroid belt that were once classified as planets.

50. There are 20 known Sailor Guardians: Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Venus, Sailor Chibi Moon, Sailor Pluto, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Vesta, Sailor Pallas, Sailor Ceres, Sailor Juno, Sailor Star Fighter, Sailor Star Maker, Sailor Star Healer, Sailor Kakyuu, Sailor Chibi Chibi/ Cosmos, and Sailor Galaxia.