three ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"you know nothing about me, i could do anything i wanted to you"

"i guess i have too much faith in humanity"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"cute place you got here coffee girl" jaewon said as we walked into my apartment.

"can you please just call me kira?" i say and put my keys on the side with my bag and ramen.

he laughed a little and walked to my window and looked out at the city, "pretty good view you got here"

i smile a little and kick my shoes off "that's one of the reasons i chose it"

"you're pretty crazy you know" he says turning to look at me with a slightly tilted head.

"why's that?" i ask and walk to my bedroom.

"letting a random guy in your place, you know nothing about me, i could do anything i wanted to you"

"i guess i have too much faith in humanity"

"mhm you do" he nods and follows me.

"where do you live anyway?" i ask pushing what he said to the back of my mind.

"a few streets away, really far to walk" he sighed with a playful look looking for sympathy from me.

"if that was a hint to stay over, definitely not" i say and grab an oversized jumper

"aw come on i'll stay on the sofa, i can even make breakfast?"

"as you said i know nothing about you, for all i know you could be here to steal all my stuff"

"i mean you don't have anything worth stealing really"

"oh my god that hurt" i laugh a little and quickly whip my shirt off and throw the jumper on in replacement of it.

"how can i prove to you i'm worthy of staying here?" he grabs my wrists gently to make me look at him.

"tell me your full name so i can call the police on you when you're gone in the morning with all my things" i carefully pull my wrists away and sit to remove my makeup.

"jung jaewon" he says and sits on the edge of my bed.

"okay fine, you're sleeping on the sofa though"

he smiled "you're a gem coffee girl"

i start to think i am crazy, i only know his name, there's just something about him that makes me feel like i can trust him.