eight ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"that's the only reason you want me there?"

"i mean i want to see you in a tight dress more so"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

i slowly opened my eyes and jumped slightly as i noticed the pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist.

i let out a breath once i remembered that jaewon stayed in my bed last night.

i carefully turned myself around to face him and scanned each inch of his face.

the sun through the curtains made his honey skin glow as he breathed softly looking content.

his inky black hair fell messily against his forehead yet it looked like it had been placed there with the most amount of care being taken.

i was caught off guard when his eyes opened so i quickly shut mine.

i felt him move onto his back to stretch and turn back to face me.

"you're not sneaky you know" he croaked, the tiredness clear in his voice.

i slowly opened my eyes and pulled the covers to my face, "what do you mean?"

"i felt your eyes on me" he said with a smile and moved a stray bit of hair away from my eyes.

i felt my cheeks burn pink so kept the duvet up just below my eyes. "did you sleep okay?" i say deciding to change the subject.

"mhm your bed is really comfortable" he rubbed one of his eyes and looked to the window. the sheer curtains allow you to see the shapes and shadows of things outside.

"i know" i laugh a little and move the covers down to my shoulders, "thank you for staying with me when i was being a pussy ass bitch"

"anytime" he laughed, "you would've asked me even if we'd watched the barbie movie" he smirked.

i pushed his chest gently, "you don't know that"

"you basically confirmed it babe" he says and grabs my wrist gently to keep my hand in place on his chest.

i look down and smile a little.

"i want you to come out with me tonight, my friends invited me to some club and having you around will be an excuse for bitches to stay away from me" he laughed a little and let go of my hand.

"that's the only reason you want me there?" i say playfully.

"i mean i want to see you in a tight dress more so" he smirked gaining a light slap on his arm from me.

-----

this is such trash i'm sorry i'm super busy with exams and such