seven ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"why would you put me through that?"

"it was cute having you cuddle up to me"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

when we reached my apartment we decided to watch a movie. i got into my pyjamas and set up the living room with snacks, drinks and a horror movie that jaewon chose.

we sat close on the sofa and watched the movie. i say we, i had my eyes closed for the most of it.

"i hate horror movies, why would you put me through that?" i say and switch it off once it's finished.

"it was cute having you cuddle up to me" he said with a smirk to which i shook my head.

"okay well goodnight" i stand and hand him the blanket that i'd been hogging.

"night" he waved and got comfortable on the sofa and i walked into my room and got in bed.

it'd been around 10 minutes of me looking around every corner of my room paranoid from the movie. i felt my heart racing and every noise from outside made me jump.

eventually i got up and walked into the living room and quietly over to jaewon, "jaewon?"

he half sits up, "mm?"

"will you stay with me?" i ask and fiddle with the hem of my shirt that i'm wearing as a dress.

"of course" he says softly and follows me back into the bedroom.

we get in bed and i cuddle up close to him and instantly feel myself relax.

he held me closer as he felt my racing heart against his chest and felt sort of guilty for having me watch the movie.

i couldn't tell if my racing heart was from fear or from feeling him against me.

he gently ran his hand up and down my back to relax me and cause me to fall asleep.