Chapter 3 | The Vaction

"Prom king and Queen is..... Joseph and Catherine!" The announcer announced me and Catherine's name. As Catherine and I walked to the stage to receive our crowns I looked towards her and her eyes sparkly and her pretty tiny lips shaped into a smile. I realized how happy she was and that made me became happy too.
    "Now it's time for the traditional Prom king and Queen dance."
     As soon as we walked close together she put her hands around my neck. I never know a persons touch could be so relieving. She looked so damn beautiful. I put my hands around her waist.
     "You look nice today" Catherine said
     "You look beautiful yourself."
      "Can we talk? Later privately?"
       "Sure"
  As the slow song changed to an up beat song, Catherine and I went to the hallway. Catherine leaned in and kissed me.
    "Where did that come from?"
     "My heart."
    I leaned in kissed her. She kissed me back and we started to make out in the hallway. While everyone was dancing and listening to a song in the gym. My lips were dancing with Catherine's lips in our own Rhythm and our lips smacking each other is my favourite type of song.

Present time 8:00am

I see Catherine and Jacob kissing in front of my office.
"Ahem." I interrupted
  "Good morning Joseph." Catherine said
   "This is a working place not a place to make out Jacob please leave."
   "I was about to leave."

As Jacob left I walked closer towards Catherine.
"I told you no guests unless it's under my permission."
"Okay I'm sorry."
I leaned closer to her lips, wanting to kiss her but instead I took a pencil from her desk and went back to my original position.
"Are you coming to the vacation?"
"Sure"
"Well you better start packing tonight since we're leaving tomorrow."
"Tomorrow?!"
"Yes tomorrow."

After work was done I started heading home to start packing he could've told me we were leaving tomorrow. Ugh how am I suppose to explain to Jacob. He can't come I presume.

I got home and went straight to the bedroom.
"Babe? I'm home. I have to talk to you."
"Oh hi baby. What do you need to talk about."
"I will be leaving tomorrow for a business trip. I just got informed today I probably will be away for a week."
"Okay baby, enjoy the trip."
His soft lips touched my forehead kissing me. I started packing I didn't know where we were going so I was about to text Joseph but he texted me first.

 I started packing I didn't know where we were going so I was about to text Joseph but he texted me first

After I packed up all my clothes for Hawaii. I went straight to bed.

The next day

I woke up to annoying alarm clock.

8:15am

I looked at the clock calmly and looked away and wanted to snooze off. However I looked again and saw that it was 8:15! I dressed up quickly and put a tiny bit of makeup since I was in a rush. I was running late I was rushing to the office. I was about to reach the yellow light but it turned to red in one street and that's when I checked my phone.