chapter 1

Intro

4 high school besties typical nerds wear bogus clothes,teeth braces and are always out of style. Carrie,Bethany,ally and Julie kind of the school's laughing stock but they don't care as long as their grades are up. Finally senior year these seventeen year old girls, students of bridgemount high. these four girls they have gone through a lot in high school and can't wait to leave this miserable place.
Last day of the holiday because school resumes tomorrow for a new school year the girls decide to see a movie typical nerds well u know geeky romance movies and stuff like that..

♒♒♒♒
Carrie,Bethany,ally and Julie walk out of the cinema together towards a coffee shop nearby to take some coffee before going home still talking about the movie then Bethany said you know school starts tomorrow I really wonder how our last year in high school is gonna be. "What do you expect", Julie asks. "well lemme tell you Beth it's going to be the same bullying, not getting noticed by our crushes" ,"mean words from Amanda" Carrie chipped in. "Don't expect much Beth it's gonna be the the same all I do is just count down to graduation if I'm even going to attend the ceremony "Julie said with a sigh. "well i guess so but I kind of have a good feeling about this year that it's gonna be different"     Bethany said. They were already inside the coffee shop Bethany asked for an ice tea Julie asked for an espresso and ally and Carrie took coffee while sipping their drinks and talking about school. Finally the girls were through they said their good nights  and went to their separate homes..
Still wondering how everything would look tomorrow.

Author's note
Hey readers this is kinda of my first book and a bit new here so there might be mistakes but I hope you really like this novel and please vote and comment..

~sparkles 💋