chapter 5

Bethany's  pov
We were all sitting together. The sleepover turned out to be a sad time for us. I really felt pity on Julie. Tyler turned her down because she was a nerd and not his type. Well I don't really blame him he didn't want to ruin his reputation. After much talking we all decided that it was a time for change for someone. Well carrie and Ally didn't want that yet and I didn't too Julie didn't wanna do it without us so we persuaded her to agree. After some time of persuasion from us Julie finally gave in. Well the plan that my mom was going to transform Julie from her nerdy looks back to her old self the truth is that Julie wasn't always like this she was this cute,popular girl at her old school but she transferred to our school to be with us because she went to a different high school. She had to give everything up for her best friends and sometimes I think she may miss that life, who wouldn't want to be popular and guy magnet but she have that up for us. My mom was going to give Julie a makeover and her mom who was already a well known person in the fashion line was an easier way to help and she was getting a makeover tomorrow and also shopping etc. What could possibly go wrong with trying to get your guy.
♒♒♒
Julie's pov
When the alarm rang the girls and I snoozed it for half and hour before Carrie finally stood up and shook the sleep out of our eyes turn by turn. I yawned we took turns in showering. Today was a little different something was going to change. After showering we wore some simple clothings not too nerdy but nerdy kind of outfit. We went down for breakfast Beth's mom was already out she had some early morning makeup gig to score she had some celebrity to make up you know so these morning show breakfast with Ellen stuff like that kind of thing. Well Ally and I had some cereal, Bethany had a waffle while Carrie just ate an Apple. While eating Ally said"you know guys we are headed off to the mall from here and well I gave some thought into incase someday I decided to change my looks well fashion is just like a puzzle or an equation you have to figure it out like the way girls try to combine their dressing and all that figuring out which one needs to fits perfectly". "Well that's true"I said nodding my head."plussss on the way we could stop by at a magazine stand and buy some fashion magazines"Bethany chipped in with a lot of waffle in her mouth."me I'm gonna be the judge"Carrie said with a huge smile. "Nuh uh I'm judging "Bethany said trying to start an argument."says who? I'm the judge"Ally argugued.
I just sat looking at the crazy set of people I was friends with
Sometimes I asked where the brains came from they can act really well crazy. I'm always the one ending the arguments I guess. No guessing Julie you are
"Stopp!!" I said laughing "well you all could be the judge" "hmmmm" Ally said pretending to think it through. "Sounds fair to me"Beth said. " it's all settled" i replied grabbing my purse and putting my plate into the sink and off to the mall.
"Wait!!, No one asked for my opinion?? "Carrie said as I was about to leave the kitchen. I turned "okay umm Carrie mi lady what's your opinion"I said in a very funny British accent which made her laugh. "Oh my opinion well umm still thinking," "carrriee" I said with a grin. "What?" I didn't reply I just kept staring at her. "Okay I agree that's a good idea"She said. "Finally let's goooo" I said.it was already 11am well we havnt got all day.

♒♒♒
Still Julie's pov
Well the mall was really huge so many clothe stores to shop in didn't know what where to visit. But we finally did find one right now I was trying out some outfits the girls also wore a few but just for fun.
Carrie was with a magazine comparing the clothes to the one in the store she picked out a few which were almost the same. Well Ally she was just staring at some clothes like they were a puzzle she did pick out a few which were really nice but the only problem was she wasted too much time.
⚊⚊⚊
After spending so much time in the clothe stores we went and bought some shoes;sneakers,heels,wedges,boots etc.
Honestly I really did miss my old life.
We also bought jewellries and purses honestly today was so much fun we took lots of pics too which is a bit rare.
Right now we were in the food court we were already through with the shopping we decided to eat something I orded some fries Carrie just asked for a drink while Beth and Ally had hot dogs. While eating Bethany said "you know today was really fun and now I just thought of what we are going to do on the night of prom since we are absolutely so  not going we are going to have a sleepover at my house". Well that idea did sound nice I thought nodding to my self. "Sounds great"Ally said. "I'm totally in"Carrie said. "What else could we do that night"I said. "Like seriously " ally replied laughing. And there was Peace again for us to continue our meal. Fuckk!!Oh my gingles I swore with a mutter but said the gingles out loud. "What's wrong "Beth asked "Well I just remembered that i had an appointment with your mom by 2pm"I said bringing out my phone to check the time it was like twenty minutes to 2pm "we gotta rush" Carrie said. We rounded up out good and paid and left Ally was to carry the bags and drop them off at my house for me while the rest of us went to meet Beth's mom.
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
We arrived just few minutes before time Beth mom was a really busy lady and she was kind enough to squeeze me into her right schedule just as we arrived it didn't take long before the receptionist called my name and I went it. Everything may change for me when I walk out. Lol
Carrie's pov
While waiting well Ally called and said she couldn't come there that there was urgent business at home that she would see us by Monday. I looked at Beth she looked sad I shifted close to her and patted her back "what's wrong?" I asked
"Umm nothing" she replied with a sad tone. "Beth" "well well"she muttered "Well what"I asked "it's just that well like I'm scared if after today and maybe if Julie here noticed she may forget about us and you know stuff like that the way it happens in the movies" she said in a sad tune.  "Come in Beth that's never gonna I hope... happen I trust julie"i replied still patting her back just immediately I got a text from my mom to come home. So I stayed a few more minutes before leaving Beth had to go home too she was later bored of waiting. Honestly I can't wait so see julie😁
Author's note
Hey hey people
Hope your enjoying the novel its been a while though. I know this chapter is really short.
I'm kind of hanged on what to write plus there are no comments to tell me what I'm doing wrong or so
Plz vote comment and follow.
This is my first book so there will be some typos or wrong grammar plus I'm not english trying to write from what I've learnt
Sparkles💋.