chapter 2

Carrie's pov
My alarm rang 7:00am it was time to prepare for school that wasn't a school it was hell. I stood up from my bed wore my glasses and went into my bathroom I brushed and entered the shower I was so lost in thoughts about how this year was going to turn out plus I couldn't wait for high school to end so I could go as far away as possible from here i was planning on schooling at Miami where I would start a new life be another person and forget about everything.
After showering I came out and dressed up parked my brown hair in a messy bunny wore my glasses and grabbed a cardigan and went down stairs. I grabbed some vanilla waffles and left once I reached the door I yelled out to my mom mom I'm off to school she replied "bye hun" . I shut the door and left I walked down to the bus stop and waited for a bus to come by.
Lemme tell you people a few things about my self...
I'm Carrie olives. I'm seventeen years old and a senior at bridgemount high. Well my hobbies are reading and listening to music. But I love reading more. And well maybe I'm a little fat but not like fat fat you grab. I want to be a cardiologist in future and that requires a lot of study. In school most people don't know my name I'm addressed as dorky 3...well your gonna know why soon.

♒♒♒♒
Julie's pov
"Get out of bed Julie time for school" my mom said as she dragged my blanket making stand up I let out a sigh as I went to the bathroom to shower. Be fast and come down for breakfast my mom said.
I showered brushed and came out of the bathroom and dressed up I wore a blue top, jeans and sandals I covered my strawberry blonde hair with a head warmer from my desk wore in and went down stairs for breakfast I drank a bowl of cornflakes and left for school. Thinking about how this year was going to turn out I was counting down to college. I'm Julie Brown. I'm seventeen years old,a senior at bridgemount high and a dork. I love reading and I'm also a blogger but no one reads my articles and to most people I'm addressed as dorky 1. Well that's me I lack a lot of self confidence. I have a huge crush on this guy at school his name is Tyler and his the captain of the football team so he's a ccp well the chances of ever having something with him are 0 out of 1000. I doubt his ever going to notice me and even if he did I was the last person he was going to date when almost every hot girl in school has a crush on him. Well I'm kind of a weirdo sometimes I go to his locker and put some cupcakes in it. Well he doesn't know I'm the one that does it. My mom is a fashion designer one of the best in our state but people do wonder if I'm really her child because well she looks so beautiful makes the trendiest clothes for teens and yet I Still look outdated. Some don't even know im related to her. Well it's choice to be like this. I love my books so much and I can't like loose my soul in the name of being popular.

♒♒♒♒
Bethany's p.o.v
Well I do things early so I'm already up and ready for school remaining breakfast. I tied my hair in a pony tail grabbed my backpast and went down stairs. "Morning mom" I greeted she was already true with preparing pancakes and my little sis Emily was seated at the table. "Morning  hun" she replied. "Want me to drop you off at school "she asked "I'm okay I can go on my own I replied. You have a driver's license and you don't drive that's crazy" she said in a mocking tone making Emily laugh well emily is seven so I don't really blame her and she's just to cute to be angry at. "I know mom when I wanna use it I will" I said as I left for school bye mom. See you later hun she replied. Well I'm Bethany Kirk aka dorky 4. I'm seventeen years old and a senior at bridgemount high too. Hobbies reading and well nothing else I have just three friends and they are like my only friends I'm not really the social type. Well that's me ma mom is an extremely kind and caring person and she rubs it off on me and she's a makeup artist one of the best she gets like huge gigs from stars snd rich people but i dont really care. so I wanna be a pediatrician in future.
♒♒♒♒♒
Ally's pov

I was sitting down on a bench outside school waiting for Julie,Bethany and Carrie to show up so we could go in together it was like a ceremony for us that every new school year we would all go in together well as I looked up from my watch after checking the time I saw Carrie coming over to meet me hey ally she said hey I've been hear for 10 minutes and 27.5 seconds waiting for you(well I am time freak it's like I count time wit my mind) oh sorry Carrie cut in before I would start teaching her the essence and need to keep to time. Well that's me ally Miller time freak maths geek aka dorky 2. I'm still 16 buh my birthday is coming up the month after next month. Which is November. Well I have short hair well I cut it that way so it won't disturb me much kind of like a bob hair style but not to short but short. Just that mine is natural. And almost at the same time bethany and Julie came. Sorry they said in unison. It's alright I said laughing we walked to the door and took a deep breath and opened it well typical Bridgemount rowdy and noisy everyone trying to settle down everything was like it was in slow motion as we walked in..
Well until I bumped into someone watch it dork he yelled I'm sorry I apologized almost falling on the ground. Then everything went back to normal we walked towards our locker well they were together first Julie's then mine after that Carrie's before bethany's that was how it was arranged I opened my locker to drop my books. Well I while doing it I turned and saw Tyler he was Julie's crush "psssstt hey Jul" I whispered she looked at me "yeah" she answered "well Tyler is passing by" I replied. She held her books and turned to look as he passed oh my she was already drooling.

Julie's pov
As I turned when ally told me Tyler was coming damn he looked hotter than last term I just couldn't stop staring at him everything was just in slow motion  and I was already drooling as he passed me my books tell of my hands well.... everything  went back to normal he stopped and helped me pick them. "I believe these are yours he said helping me to pick my books." He smelt so nice plus his charming voice I took the books still drooling a little trying to find my tongue "t....th..th..thanks "I said. "Your welcome" he replied and left. It was like a dream come true. Immediately he left the girls came to me huddled up squealing in joy well Tyler talked to me. Still squealing Amanda came by and scattered everything out of ma way weirdos she said we separated and she passed walking over where Tyler was standing. Well Amanda she's one of the mean cool kids who could do anything just to be popular she found joy in making life miserable for people and no one trys go get In her way. "Oh I wish that I could kill her sometimes" I said "not only you" Bethany replied. Well bell for classes just rang so off to class I had some separate classes with the girls so I went off to my first lesson.

Author's note
Hey guys it's me sparkles I hope your enjoying the novel.
Please vote and comment below and you can also give your opinions.
And there may be some mistakes too
~sparkles💋