chapter 9

Ally's pov

Yay!few more weeks to my birthday. I just can't wait. I 'll be seventeen years old. Well I started school a bit earlier so I'm kind of little for my class. Well who cares on the bright side I graduate from college earlier. The week had really fast plus it was a little different it just consisted of guys hitting on Julie and her turning them down in the most polite way ever.
I was currently in my room we had group FaceTime with Julie she was getting ready for her first ever high school party. That's just well exciting. I wasn't the one going but still I was excited for Julie plus she would tell us everything about it on Saturday she did a riri promise.
That's just what we call our greatest,most powerful promise. If anyone of us broke a riri promise well the outcome is so unspeakable. Well we're going to burn your most prized possession or twenty bucks but still a promise is a promise.
I was just so excited I couldn't wait to hear about what was going to happen in the party. The girls and I advised Julie as she got dressed don't take drink from a stranger this that we were totally in Mom mode it was kind of funny. Julie sounded so sarcastic when she was replying yes mom to us come think of it she was sarcastic. "Ugh Julie!"

Julie's pov
It wasn't up to like ten minutes the girls and I finished face timing we hanged up to do various things me I wanted to do my final touching before leaving my mom was more excited than I was for the party when I was true I wore a black pair of heely sandals and grabbed my purse to leave. My mom was in the living room watching a movie. "Mom I'm leaving"I said as I climbed down the stairs honestly I'm surprised that I'm able to walk on heels very well. I guess being glamorous runs in the blood after all who knew.
"Ohh you look so good." My mom said looking at me. "Yea yea". "Remeber don't take drinks from strangers and...". "Bla bla bla I know mom"I said cutting her short from her speech. "Just saying". She replied. "If you need an uber driver I'm always up". "Well have fun but not too much fun if you get drunk your grounded for life". My mom said giving me a peck on my cheeks. "Okay mom"I said as I left.
I don't really have a car yet so I'm making use of my mom's old car it doesn't look old but she got tired of it and bought again it was a red sports car she allowed me to use it.
Bryan texted me the address of the party so I started the engine and left.

♒♒♒♒
I was currently in Bryan's house I had just arrived. I entered it just looked like the parties in the movies couple making out,sweaty bodies and stuff like that. I was currently looking for Bryan to let him know I was able to make it. But I couldn't find him on the first floor so I decided to go up. As I was going up the stairs someone bumped into me it was Amanda.
"Oh sorry didn't see you there she said it seems like she didn't recognize me".
"No worries"i said moving away from her quickly who knew a bitch like her could apologize. "Nice shoes"she said.
"Umm me?"yea". "thanks".

Finally!I found Bryan. He was in the with   some of his football buddies Tyler was there too but I didn't think he would notice me stealing Bryan away from them. I tapped him and he turned "Hey julie glad you could make it". "Yeah me too"i said trying to act cool. "Hope your having fun"he said. "Not really I'll try"i replied in some way shouting because of the music so he would be able to hear me. "You should try to have fun"he said shouting over the music. "I don't know"I screamed back. "How about we get some drinks"he said.
"Umm sure" i replied awkwardly. His house was huge and had good interior I'd say that they are loaded plus his house had a mini bar in it that was where putting got their drinks.

"What would you like"the bartender asked while checking me out. "Eyes off man"Bryan said. Well that was sweet of him. We were currently in the bar there was a little more quiet the music wasn't too loud in here so were able to talk to each other without screaming at the top of our voices. Here was much better I didn't really find the loud music pleasing to my ear. "Beer"Bryan said. "What about you".he asked while handing Bryan his beer "I'm not really an alcohol person so I'll just take a coke". The two let out a mocking laughter. "That's hilarious dude"the bartender said. I was just looking confused. "Umm Julie this is a high school party we serve only alcohol he "Bryan said softly. "Oh"was all I could say. "Just get her a beer"he said to the bartender. The guy handed me my bottle of beer at first I didn't want to drink it but after a little pushing from Bryan I have it a try honestly it didn't really taste bad I loved it. "See I told you it wasn't that bad" Bryan said see I told you it wasn't that bad he said to me. "Yeah you were right"i replied. We had a small conversation and getting to know each other and stuff like that. Well I think he isn't really such a bad person I thought all jocks were evil well except Tyler. I was already in my third bottle of beer I must say this stuff tastes so good. "Wanna dance"he asked. "Uhh sure". One dance wouldn't hurt. We left the bar to the living room where the music was much louder I was starting to feel a little drunk. "I'm not much of a dancer"I yelled to him. "That makes two of us"he replied. After few minutes of claiming to dance and laughing  we went back to the bar. "Are you now having fun"he asked.
"Yeah,sure" i replied giving him a smile I was really having fun. This time he orderd something more harder for us.
After some shots I felt a little dizzy. "Uhh you okay"he asked. "Yeah sure"i replied.
"Excuse me I wanna use to bathroom"I said standing up. "Sure"he replied.

After splashing some water on my face and using the toilet. I felt a little less light headed I went back to the bar where Bryan was. I sat beside him. "Oh your back"he said. "Yea"i replied. "I ordered us more shots"he said handing me one I guess more wouldn't hurt. Then I had two and after the third. "Julie you look really beautiful "Bryan said. "Thnks"i replied shyly nd drunk. Then suddenly his lips smashed unto mine and everything looked so blurry I tried to push him off.
I felt myself being carried but I was too drunk to do anything about it.
But that was all I could remeber.

Author's note.
Total cliff hanger!!
I love those.
What do you think happened to Julie.
I'm scared.lol
Tell me who is your favourite among the girls comment below.
I'm writing a new book so the first chapter will be posted in three days time so watch out for it.
Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
And I'm making it first three people to comment and vote gets a shout out in the next chapter.
I 'll update soon.
~sparkles💋