chapter 4

Julie's pov
After classes I grabbed my backpack to leave I couldn't really concentrate because I was trying to read the expression on Tyler's face. It was just so I don't know not able to understand. As I was leaving the class due to my heavy load I was among the last to leave the class as i was leaving I felt a hand pull me back and I could probably guess who it was,t-t-ty-Tyler I stammered. "Hi umm Julie right" he said."yeah"I replied in a low tune. "I'm guessing you wrote this right"He asked. "Ummmmmm maybe"I said shyly. Tyler was staring at me wit an expression I couldn't read."well I'm speechless I can't really remember the last time a nerd had the nerves to admit the last time she had a crush on me well thanks kind of brave of you". "Really"I said with a little hope as my eyes lit up a bit."yeah! But my sorry to say this I don't know the best way to say this but I'm not Interested in you plus I don't date nerds but your kind of cute"he replied. "I understand"i said stammering as I walked out of the class. I felt so I couldn't understand what I felt so I don't just know.
♒♒♒
Still Julie's pov
I arrived home early I remembered that we were having a sleepover at bethany's house I forgot because I was so lost in my thoughts about how stupid I was to write such a note now every time I see him it would be so awkward between us not that he would notice us. I went up to my
room to grab the necessary things I needed. I grabbed my toothbrush from a cup on the sink in my bathroom. I needed to do something to get my mind off it all but it wasn't going to be easy especially if I stayed home and be alone doing nothing I picked up my bag and went down to the living room and screamed "mom I'm ready come drop me off at bethany's place". "Coming hun"my mom yelled back. After Dee minutes ma mom finally came down to drop me off.
♒♒♒
4:00pm
Bethany's pov
Well we were all complete. Julie,Carrie,ally and I we had each other and understood each other what more could we ask for. Well definitely there were a little more things to ask for.Well I had my driver's license so the girls and I headed off to the elderly home to help them well I personally picked that for us I said in my smiling stupidly at my self while driving I turned backwards and saw carrie and ally staring at me in a weird manner maybe they thought I've gone crazy who knows.well as for Julie she wasn't really her self she was looking kind of lost or sad I couldn't really pin it.
We arrived I packed at the parking lot and we came down and walked into the building. Well I enjoy helping people because it always gives me joy seeing smiles on people's faces and knowing I'm the reason for it all."meet you girls back here in an hour"I said to the girls and we parted ways.
Julie's pov
I searched for my favourite elder and after looking around a bit I found her Mrs Collette. Well she's a really nice lady I like being around listening to her stories (fantasies she claims to have been married to a prince from netherland and talks about her life in the castle well who knows) she was sitting on an armchair knitting and humming to her self I gave her a pat at her back. "Hello Mrs Collette"I said with a huge fake smile on my face trying not to look was about what happened in school. "Julie dear you came I was beginning to think you would show up for poker and"she said "oh no how could I miss out on the fun with my favourite"i cut in. Although that I'm usually forced to come here by Bethany I'm actually glad I always do because of Mrs Collette I can always talk to her about school and it all I was just thinking of what happened in school if I could tell her about it all.
♒♒♒
Really don't know what to write here I'm on a cliffhanger.
Ally's pov
Finally!!! The moment of torture has ended God I'm so tired we were at the elderly home for almost two hours and I had to dance to make some of the elders laugh and trust me you never wanna see me dance. We are currently on the way home we stopped at a neat by store to buy some popcorn for the movies. One thing I liked the sleepovers we had was be side we got to be other people have make overs,watch movies and cry too. We finally arrived at bethany's home "mom we are home"Bethany screamed but no reply well maybe I guess her mum must have been tired and went to bed early but she dropped some cash for us to order pizza. The girls and I went up to beth' s room we took turns in showering after being dressed I went down to the living room I was the last to get dressed there was pizza there so I guess the pizza man came while I was still showering. Dan I felt so hungry I dived into the couch and took a slice and chunked it in. Oh and did I mention on the glutton in the team well food is just like my safe haven and yes I'm a little fat but not too fat I guess. While chunking my pizza I felt eyes stare at me I looked up "what"I asked with good in my mouth but instead a pillow landed in my face. Wow what a great way to reply(note the sarcasm). And it all turned into a pillow fight the end.
Carrie's pov
After a very funny pillow fight which messed up the sitting room we were in the room having makeovers although we are nerds we still have to look feel beautiful sometimes. I was just staring at Julie and something felt off about her she must wasn't her self she even turned down a caramel popcorn her favourite I walked towards Julie who was by the window. I sat beside her "hey"she said with a sad smile as she looked up. "What's up with you" I asked with a really concerned look "me¿ ntin" she replied with one brow up and when that happens i know she's lying. After a little more pressuring she finally opened up to me. I felt for julie and I really wanted to help but don't even have a clue how.

Hey guys it's me sparkles I hope your enjoying the novel its been a while though pls vote and comment really need your encouragement and help.
~sparkles💋